put on feeding tube.

kaylasdad

Kayla was put in the hospital yesterday because she is not gaining enough weight . they put her on a feeding tube to help with the feeding .
She dosn't want to take her enzymes, everytime we try to give them to her she starts to gag and sometimes throws up. She has always took them good for us,she also dosen't want to take her meds neither and there again always did them good too! Her doc said that he thinks its because she has a cold and is stuffy.Any advice would be great!

kaylasdad

Kayla was put in the hospital yesterday because she is not gaining enough weight . they put her on a feeding tube to help with the feeding .
She dosn't want to take her enzymes, everytime we try to give them to her she starts to gag and sometimes throws up. She has always took them good for us,she also dosen't want to take her meds neither and there again always did them good too! Her doc said that he thinks its because she has a cold and is stuffy.Any advice would be great!

kaylasdad

kaylasdad

kaylasdad

<br />She dosn't want to take her enzymes, everytime we try to give them to her she starts to gag and sometimes throws up. She has always took them good for us,she also dosen't want to take her meds neither and there again always did them good too! Her doc said that he thinks its because she has a cold and is stuffy.Any advice would be great!

JORDYSMOM

I can't give any advice, because I've never gone through the feeding tube issues, but I wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you, and wishing you the best for your daughter.

I know others here will jump in soon, and share their experiences. Keep us posted on you guys.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I can't give any advice, because I've never gone through the feeding tube issues, but I wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you, and wishing you the best for your daughter.

I know others here will jump in soon, and share their experiences. Keep us posted on you guys.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />I know others here will jump in soon, and share their experiences. Keep us posted on you guys.
<br />
<br />Stacey

kathiel

if she can take the creon 5 or the pancreacarb, you should be able to mix those with applesauce and put them down her feeding tube. That's what we had to do with Samantha for a long time, and still have to when she gets real sick.

kathiel

if she can take the creon 5 or the pancreacarb, you should be able to mix those with applesauce and put them down her feeding tube. That's what we had to do with Samantha for a long time, and still have to when she gets real sick.

kathiel

kathiel

kathiel

S

sdelorenzo

Viokase is a powder enzyme. You mix it with water and put down the feeding tube. It works well for my daughter while she sleeps.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 6 and Jack, 4 both with cf

S

sdelorenzo

Viokase is a powder enzyme. You mix it with water and put down the feeding tube. It works well for my daughter while she sleeps.

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

<br />Sharon, mom of Sophia, 6 and Jack, 4 both with cf