Question about Vitamin D

Allisa35

Just wanted to let you guys know that I did talk to the dietician. Not sure what happened but there was some miscommunication. I guess at one time the CF center did recommend D2, but they now recommend D3. She said the D3 is more potent and better absorbed. Just thought I'd let you know. Thanks!!

Allisa35

Just wanted to let you guys know that I did talk to the dietician. Not sure what happened but there was some miscommunication. I guess at one time the CF center did recommend D2, but they now recommend D3. She said the D3 is more potent and better absorbed. Just thought I'd let you know. Thanks!!

Allisa35

Allisa35

Allisa35