Question for European CFers

KrazyKat

Amy, are you wanting to try Bromhexine on it's own? In New Zealand we can get the following and i'm pretty sure you can get at least one of these in the states, just as a cough syrup

guaiphenesin + bromhexine are in Benadryl Chesty Forte and Robitussin ME Chesty Cough

KrazyKat

Amy, are you wanting to try Bromhexine on it's own? In New Zealand we can get the following and i'm pretty sure you can get at least one of these in the states, just as a cough syrup

guaiphenesin + bromhexine are in Benadryl Chesty Forte and Robitussin ME Chesty Cough

KrazyKat

KrazyKat

KrazyKat

<br />
<br />guaiphenesin + bromhexine are in Benadryl Chesty Forte and Robitussin ME Chesty Cough