question for those who exercise...

J

JasonDBrown

I am sure that it was caught while on the trip, outdoors, or around others. Exercise is good for anyone.

How mch does it crank down the immune system?

I always feel better if I do exercise... tired, but after a few days more clear and alive.

speaking of... maybe I need to exercise more. Trying to get a hold of a friend who practices Jiu Jitsu and see if he has any ideas to keep me going.

-Jason 34 w/CF

J

JasonDBrown

I am sure that it was caught while on the trip, outdoors, or around others. Exercise is good for anyone.

I always feel better if I do exercise... tired, but after a few days more clear and alive.

speaking of... maybe I need to exercise more. Trying to get a hold of a friend who practices Jiu Jitsu and see if he has any ideas to keep me going.

-Jason 34 w/CF

J

JasonDBrown

-Jason 34 w/CF

J

JasonDBrown

-Jason 34 w/CF

J

JasonDBrown

<br />
<br />How mch does it crank down the immune system?
<br />
<br />I always feel better if I do exercise... tired, but after a few days more clear and alive.
<br />
<br /> speaking of... maybe I need to exercise more. Trying to get a hold of a friend who practices Jiu Jitsu and see if he has any ideas to keep me going.
<br />
<br />-Jason 34 w/CF