Question for those who have met Dr. Warwick

M

mneville

Amy- I can't wait to hear about the info you bring back. I am so conflicted because we don't do all the things Warwick told us. We did try Mucomyst but Aidan whipped it across the room due to its horrible smell. We still do Pulmozyne even though Warwick is not a fan. I can't find an acceptable form of NAC for a three year old. He also said to cut out the high fat. I have stopped giving Aidan the Carnation drinks but he is a Double Delta and needs the higher cal things or he doesn't gain.

Megan

M

mneville

Amy- I can't wait to hear about the info you bring back. I am so conflicted because we don't do all the things Warwick told us. We did try Mucomyst but Aidan whipped it across the room due to its horrible smell. We still do Pulmozyne even though Warwick is not a fan. I can't find an acceptable form of NAC for a three year old. He also said to cut out the high fat. I have stopped giving Aidan the Carnation drinks but he is a Double Delta and needs the higher cal things or he doesn't gain.

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

I know, I got the same packet of info (30 something pages) from Warwick after our visit.

But I have to assume that some things he may say now differ from that of 2006. So if there is, I hope you'll share? We are in NJ and will probably go out again just a question of when. Thanks.

M

mneville

I know, I got the same packet of info (30 something pages) from Warwick after our visit.

But I have to assume that some things he may say now differ from that of 2006. So if there is, I hope you'll share? We are in NJ and will probably go out again just a question of when. Thanks.

M

mneville

M

mneville

M

mneville