Question for those with HIGHHHHHH pfts

DarbSkull

My FEV1 is about 80%, but I think I can still answer your question a little. I'm 36 and I have lost a lot of endurance since the last time that I considered myself in good shape. Pre-dx about 10 or 12 years ago I used to be in pretty good shape - I boxed, took other martial arts, lifted weights, played sports, never got tired. Some of my current loss of endurance may just be getting old and out of shape, some of it may be the added weight (thanks enzymes!) or loss of lung function. All I know is now I can't run very long at all without stopping for breath. I'm still doing well enough to play softball, volleyball, and basketball a few times a week, but I'm just not the player I used to be. I don't generally cough stuff up unless I'm having a particularly bad infection, and then I have a much harder time doing anything at all. I generally have a little bit of a cough, but no coughing fits or lots of sputum. I hope this is along the lines of what you are looking for.

DarbSkull

My FEV1 is about 80%, but I think I can still answer your question a little. I'm 36 and I have lost a lot of endurance since the last time that I considered myself in good shape. Pre-dx about 10 or 12 years ago I used to be in pretty good shape - I boxed, took other martial arts, lifted weights, played sports, never got tired. Some of my current loss of endurance may just be getting old and out of shape, some of it may be the added weight (thanks enzymes!) or loss of lung function. All I know is now I can't run very long at all without stopping for breath. I'm still doing well enough to play softball, volleyball, and basketball a few times a week, but I'm just not the player I used to be. I don't generally cough stuff up unless I'm having a particularly bad infection, and then I have a much harder time doing anything at all. I generally have a little bit of a cough, but no coughing fits or lots of sputum. I hope this is along the lines of what you are looking for.

DarbSkull

DarbSkull

DarbSkull

DarbSkull

Chaggie

Mine a pretty high, and I still get the coughing fits and need to ough during exercidse, usually has to do more with allergies and air quality causing inflamation. I cough just as much stuff playing hockey as I do doing the vest, I would rather exercise than anything else for CPT.

Chaggie

Mine a pretty high, and I still get the coughing fits and need to ough during exercidse, usually has to do more with allergies and air quality causing inflamation. I cough just as much stuff playing hockey as I do doing the vest, I would rather exercise than anything else for CPT.

Chaggie

Chaggie

Chaggie

Chaggie