Question for those with HIGHHHHHH pfts

Bumblebee

sorry just realsied chaggie said what i was trying to say, but clearly a lot more succinctly. <br><br>
doh!<br><br>
xxx

Bumblebee

sorry just realsied chaggie said what i was trying to say, but clearly a lot more succinctly. <br><br>
doh!<br><br>
xxx

Bumblebee

doh!<br><br>
xxx

Bumblebee

doh!<br><br>
xxx

Ricky123

up until around 5 years ago my fev 1 was 85 and i didnt really get that breathless now its like down to 68 and i do notice a distinct chnage when i run about i get a lot more breathless

Ricky123

up until around 5 years ago my fev 1 was 85 and i didnt really get that breathless now its like down to 68 and i do notice a distinct chnage when i run about i get a lot more breathless

Ricky123

Ricky123

Ricky123

Ricky123