Question for those with Medicaid Coverage

texascfdad

i would have to say that it all depends on the hospital you use. i have to cf kids. they both have medicaid, but my girl is covered through my insurance bcbs. medicaid covers everything on both of them. whatever bcbs doesnt cover for my girl, medicaid covers. i havent noticed any difference in the care for them because of the payment method. ive been to several hospitals and doctors with both children. the hospitals have all been different, but not becasue of medicaid. its just been the amount of care and atention at he hospital and the difference in the doctors.

texascfdad

i would have to say that it all depends on the hospital you use. i have to cf kids. they both have medicaid, but my girl is covered through my insurance bcbs. medicaid covers everything on both of them. whatever bcbs doesnt cover for my girl, medicaid covers. i havent noticed any difference in the care for them because of the payment method. ive been to several hospitals and doctors with both children. the hospitals have all been different, but not becasue of medicaid. its just been the amount of care and atention at he hospital and the difference in the doctors.