Question using the vest

soderick

I was doing it one way for years, but I recently changed centers, and I was re-instructed how to do it. I have the Hillrom, and the settings that jonflath posted above are what I was told to do. I think that's the new consensus.

soderick

I was doing it one way for years, but I recently changed centers, and I was re-instructed how to do it. I have the Hillrom, and the settings that jonflath posted above are what I was told to do. I think that's the new consensus.

soderick

soderick

soderick

saveferris2009

Not sure if this was mentioned but Warwick, the man who created the Vest, has a series of frequencies as pressures that he recommends.

Details are on my blog.

saveferris2009

Not sure if this was mentioned but Warwick, the man who created the Vest, has a series of frequencies as pressures that he recommends.

Details are on my blog.

saveferris2009

Details are on my blog.

saveferris2009

Details are on my blog.

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />Details are on my blog.