question

Faust

I've been told no twice. They knew nothing about me cf wise till I gave them information on the drugs I took, they asked me what I was taking those drugs for, and I told them. The lady made a phone call to someone downtown and in charge, and she told them no. I didn't ask why. It is possible that our blood might be nappy due to all the drugs we are on, atleast for those who might be very ill (needing blood).

Faust

I've been told no twice. They knew nothing about me cf wise till I gave them information on the drugs I took, they asked me what I was taking those drugs for, and I told them. The lady made a phone call to someone downtown and in charge, and she told them no. I didn't ask why. It is possible that our blood might be nappy due to all the drugs we are on, atleast for those who might be very ill (needing blood).

Faust

Faust

Faust

Faust

Faust