R1162X and PTC124

R

rarab43

Well it was a brief period of testing and like I said they were just testing for safety and dosage. He does well for the most part anyway but and this is just anecdotal he did not cough hardly at all while he was on it. When they did the last npd the doctor said in terms that I could understand that it was not normal but less like CF than before so I took that as very positive and cant wait for the next phase to start. The only side effects he had were his throat burning for a few seconds after he swallowed the med- it was a powder mixed with water and when he urinated for the first time each morning it burned but they didnt seem worried about these things- did check his kidneys and they were fine. Susan

R

rarab43

Well it was a brief period of testing and like I said they were just testing for safety and dosage. He does well for the most part anyway but and this is just anecdotal he did not cough hardly at all while he was on it. When they did the last npd the doctor said in terms that I could understand that it was not normal but less like CF than before so I took that as very positive and cant wait for the next phase to start. The only side effects he had were his throat burning for a few seconds after he swallowed the med- it was a powder mixed with water and when he urinated for the first time each morning it burned but they didnt seem worried about these things- did check his kidneys and they were fine. Susan

R

rarab43

R

rarab43

R

rarab43