Rain makes my chest completely clear

rhonda21

my son is 16wcf and travels back nforth and says he gets worse with humidity and more productive, he is dry in dry weatand wet in we weather...weird.

rhonda21

my son is 16wcf and travels back nforth and says he gets worse with humidity and more productive, he is dry in dry weatand wet in we weather...weird.

rhonda21

rhonda21

rhonda21

rhonda21

i wonder if you guys get junkier because you need to be or is it really a bad thing? i like to hear my kids with cf cough cuz i know things are moving...ya know? I live in a place next to the coast and its real humid, my son lives where it is dry and desert like air and he doesnt cough enough so i have heard that there is no real study on this that it is just coincedence.?? i dunno...

rhonda21

i wonder if you guys get junkier because you need to be or is it really a bad thing? i like to hear my kids with cf cough cuz i know things are moving...ya know? I live in a place next to the coast and its real humid, my son lives where it is dry and desert like air and he doesnt cough enough so i have heard that there is no real study on this that it is just coincedence.?? i dunno...

rhonda21

rhonda21

rhonda21

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>rhonda21</b></i>

i wonder if you guys get junkier because you need to be or is it really a bad thing? i like to hear my kids with cf cough cuz i know things are moving...ya know? I live in a place next to the coast and its real humid, my son lives where it is dry and desert like air and he doesnt cough enough so i have heard that there is no real study on this that it is just coincedence.?? i dunno...</end quote></div>

I dont feel great overall with the rain so I dont find it a good thing tho I understand what you are thinking. I live in NY & dont have that "dry heat" to know if the extreme would be better/worse. I just know I hurt & feel yucky with rain. My joints hurt as well as the junkiness in my chest.

JazzysMom

i wonder if you guys get junkier because you need to be or is it really a bad thing? i like to hear my kids with cf cough cuz i know things are moving...ya know? I live in a place next to the coast and its real humid, my son lives where it is dry and desert like air and he doesnt cough enough so i have heard that there is no real study on this that it is just coincedence.?? i dunno...</end quote></div>

I dont feel great overall with the rain so I dont find it a good thing tho I understand what you are thinking. I live in NY & dont have that "dry heat" to know if the extreme would be better/worse. I just know I hurt & feel yucky with rain. My joints hurt as well as the junkiness in my chest.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

i wonder if you guys get junkier because you need to be or is it really a bad thing? i like to hear my kids with cf cough cuz i know things are moving...ya know? I live in a place next to the coast and its real humid, my son lives where it is dry and desert like air and he doesnt cough enough so i have heard that there is no real study on this that it is just coincedence.?? i dunno...</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />i wonder if you guys get junkier because you need to be or is it really a bad thing? i like to hear my kids with cf cough cuz i know things are moving...ya know? I live in a place next to the coast and its real humid, my son lives where it is dry and desert like air and he doesnt cough enough so i have heard that there is no real study on this that it is just coincedence.?? i dunno...</end quote>
<br />
<br />I dont feel great overall with the rain so I dont find it a good thing tho I understand what you are thinking. I live in NY & dont have that "dry heat" to know if the extreme would be better/worse. I just know I hurt & feel yucky with rain. My joints hurt as well as the junkiness in my chest.
<br />
<br />