really freaky checkup yesterday

Scarlett81

the doc called today. ok-the numbers i previously got were a little off.
firstly, i blew "out" 1.7 liters....previously (5 weeks ago) I blew out 2 liters. So there is a decrease there.
the doc calculated my fev1 to actually be 53% and not 48% as I thought before.

my x ray results came back....she said my lungs actually look better than 5 wks ago..i moved out several big plugs, likely w all the exercise i've been doing.

considering that and that i feel great and sounded great, she adamently feels i am not sick. she says it is a classic example of asthmatic airways. she's added pulmicort by neb 2x a day.

any further thoughts would still be appreciated.

i think i am getting to the point where my asthmatic component is playing a larger role.

Scarlett81

firstly, i blew "out" 1.7 liters....previously (5 weeks ago) I blew out 2 liters. So there is a decrease there.

my x ray results came back....she said my lungs actually look better than 5 wks ago..i moved out several big plugs, likely w all the exercise i've been doing.

considering that and that i feel great and sounded great, she adamently feels i am not sick. she says it is a classic example of asthmatic airways. she's added pulmicort by neb 2x a day.

i think i am getting to the point where my asthmatic component is playing a larger role.

Scarlett81

Scarlett81

Scarlett81