Recommendations for a Great CF doctor

cfcndlelady

I would recommend Dr Daniel Rosenbluth at Barnes Jewish/Washington University in St Louis! He and his team have been my doctors for several years now and I like them!

cfcndlelady

I would recommend Dr Daniel Rosenbluth at Barnes Jewish/Washington University in St Louis! He and his team have been my doctors for several years now and I like them!

AimeeSue82

For those of you in the Illinois area but fed up with your dr. You could try Dr. Anthony Sauder at the Peoria Clinic. He works with both the peds and the adult clinic, but adult population is small for us. He's a pretty good doc. Not so hot with the bedside manner, but really knows his info. And we have a small clinic so you can always get in to see someone whenever you need. The nurses are great and they have a lot of faith in their patients.

I wanted to ask you Chicagoans about your docs however because while I like my clinic, they do not do lung transplants there. And eventually (not soon, hopefully) I'll have to start looking into that. So I'm going to have to transfer to a Chicago hospital. So could those of you with Chicago dr stories (good and bad) let me know who to avoid and who is good? I'd really appreciate it. Here's my email cuz I don't know how to do the PM thingy! Thanks all!

AimeeSue82

For those of you in the Illinois area but fed up with your dr. You could try Dr. Anthony Sauder at the Peoria Clinic. He works with both the peds and the adult clinic, but adult population is small for us. He's a pretty good doc. Not so hot with the bedside manner, but really knows his info. And we have a small clinic so you can always get in to see someone whenever you need. The nurses are great and they have a lot of faith in their patients.

I wanted to ask you Chicagoans about your docs however because while I like my clinic, they do not do lung transplants there. And eventually (not soon, hopefully) I'll have to start looking into that. So I'm going to have to transfer to a Chicago hospital. So could those of you with Chicago dr stories (good and bad) let me know who to avoid and who is good? I'd really appreciate it. Here's my email cuz I don't know how to do the PM thingy! Thanks all!

AimeeSue82

AimeeSue82

AimeeSue82

<br />
<br />I wanted to ask you Chicagoans about your docs however because while I like my clinic, they do not do lung transplants there. And eventually (not soon, hopefully) I'll have to start looking into that. So I'm going to have to transfer to a Chicago hospital. So could those of you with Chicago dr stories (good and bad) let me know who to avoid and who is good? I'd really appreciate it. Here's my email cuz I don't know how to do the PM thingy! Thanks all!

Giggles

I would go to Dr. Arvey Stone at Advocate Lutheran General in Park Ridge. Great Doc, great CF Center. Been going there since age 5.

Jennifer 37 years old with CF and CFRD

Giggles

I would go to Dr. Arvey Stone at Advocate Lutheran General in Park Ridge. Great Doc, great CF Center. Been going there since age 5.

Giggles

Giggles

Giggles

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Jennifer 37 years old with CF and CFRD

P

PeteRose

Jennifer

Did I meet you outside of Ultra Foods today?

Rosie 47 W/CF

P

PeteRose

Jennifer

Rosie 47 W/CF

P

PeteRose

Jennifer

Rosie 47 W/CF