Relative with MRSA in Lungs

coltsfan715

Must totally and completely agree with NoExcuses on this one... just because your not coughing doesn't mean you are not contagious or can't spread something to someone else.

I personally got MRSA while in a hospital ... likely from a nurse that brought it in on them. I was in my mid to late teens and was not galavanting around the halls with a bunch of other kids but still managed to get it. Also to add my nurses typically never took care of me if they were sick or coughing and sneezing... so that would go to show you don't have to cough on someone as the only way to transmit that crap.

Just be careful is my opinion. If she has it she can pass it to someone regardless of whether or not she is symptomatic.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Must totally and completely agree with NoExcuses on this one... just because your not coughing doesn't mean you are not contagious or can't spread something to someone else.

I personally got MRSA while in a hospital ... likely from a nurse that brought it in on them. I was in my mid to late teens and was not galavanting around the halls with a bunch of other kids but still managed to get it. Also to add my nurses typically never took care of me if they were sick or coughing and sneezing... so that would go to show you don't have to cough on someone as the only way to transmit that crap.

Just be careful is my opinion. If she has it she can pass it to someone regardless of whether or not she is symptomatic.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Lindsey

coltsfan715

<br />
<br />I personally got MRSA while in a hospital ... likely from a nurse that brought it in on them. I was in my mid to late teens and was not galavanting around the halls with a bunch of other kids but still managed to get it. Also to add my nurses typically never took care of me if they were sick or coughing and sneezing... so that would go to show you don't have to cough on someone as the only way to transmit that crap.
<br />
<br />Just be careful is my opinion. If she has it she can pass it to someone regardless of whether or not she is symptomatic.
<br />
<br />Lindsey