RIP Sweet Melissa ...

lilywing

oh i wish i knew what to say. to see her picture took my breath away. i feel blessed to have "known" Mel. My thoughts and prayers are with all of those who loved her.
rip, Melissa

lilywing

oh i wish i knew what to say. to see her picture took my breath away. i feel blessed to have "known" Mel. My thoughts and prayers are with all of those who loved her.
rip, Melissa

lilywing

rip, Melissa

lilywing

rip, Melissa

lilywing

<br />rip, Melissa

petnurse

Breathe easy Mel. I cannot explain what I am feeling right now. I only spoke once or twice to her, but she welcomed me to this journey just a few short months ago. You will be missed!

petnurse

Breathe easy Mel. I cannot explain what I am feeling right now. I only spoke once or twice to her, but she welcomed me to this journey just a few short months ago. You will be missed!

petnurse

petnurse

petnurse