RIP Sweet Melissa ...

robert321

the number of lives touched by mel is innumerable. Her work and dedication to this site will never be forgotten. She will be greatly missed

robert321

the number of lives touched by mel is innumerable. Her work and dedication to this site will never be forgotten. She will be greatly missed

robert321

robert321

robert321

SarahJean1976

You may be gone, but you will NEVER be forgotten, you have touched so many lives Mel and we thank you for that... Breathe Easy...
Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

You may be gone, but you will NEVER be forgotten, you have touched so many lives Mel and we thank you for that... Breathe Easy...
Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

<br />Sarah Jean

hmw

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Last night we held a vigil for Mel and Jada in the chat room--the place where so many of us met and became friends. That is how I got to know Mel, Jada, and so many of you, it would take forever to write the names...

The WHOLE CHAT ROOM WAS FULL!!! There were so many, the name column was full and couldn't keep up! Mel would've been so happy--she never missed a chat night...Every time someone new would come in, I would start crying--but the room was full of life and jokes, just the way Mel would've wanted it...</end quote></div>
Terri, I am so glad you hosted this last night. I was never blessed to meet Mel in person like so many of you here, but chat was where I got to know her and it was so fitting to all be together last night in her honor and I know she would have loved it.

It helped us all cope with what just felt surreal because it helped unite us as a family here- again, what Mel would have wanted most and what she worked so hard to accomplish through her support and posts here.

Her influence and shining personality will long live on here in the legacy she leaves us all at cf.com.

hmw

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Last night we held a vigil for Mel and Jada in the chat room--the place where so many of us met and became friends. That is how I got to know Mel, Jada, and so many of you, it would take forever to write the names...

The WHOLE CHAT ROOM WAS FULL!!! There were so many, the name column was full and couldn't keep up! Mel would've been so happy--she never missed a chat night...Every time someone new would come in, I would start crying--but the room was full of life and jokes, just the way Mel would've wanted it...</end quote></div>
Terri, I am so glad you hosted this last night. I was never blessed to meet Mel in person like so many of you here, but chat was where I got to know her and it was so fitting to all be together last night in her honor and I know she would have loved it.

It helped us all cope with what just felt surreal because it helped unite us as a family here- again, what Mel would have wanted most and what she worked so hard to accomplish through her support and posts here.

Her influence and shining personality will long live on here in the legacy she leaves us all at cf.com.

hmw

hmw

The WHOLE CHAT ROOM WAS FULL!!! There were so many, the name column was full and couldn't keep up! Mel would've been so happy--she never missed a chat night...Every time someone new would come in, I would start crying--but the room was full of life and jokes, just the way Mel would've wanted it...</end quote>

hmw

<br />
<br />The WHOLE CHAT ROOM WAS FULL!!! There were so many, the name column was full and couldn't keep up! Mel would've been so happy--she never missed a chat night...Every time someone new would come in, I would start crying--but the room was full of life and jokes, just the way Mel would've wanted it...</end quote>
<br />Terri, I am so glad you hosted this last night. I was never blessed to meet Mel in person like so many of you here, but chat was where I got to know her and it was so fitting to all be together last night in her honor and I know she would have loved it.
<br />
<br />It helped us all cope with what just felt surreal because it helped unite us as a family here- again, what Mel would have wanted most and what she worked so hard to accomplish through her support and posts here.
<br />
<br />Her influence and shining personality will long live on here in the legacy she leaves us all at cf.com.