RIP Sweet Melissa ...

ctalbott0609

Mel, I don't know how to explain it, but I knew when you went in this time, that it would be your last. I have prayed so hard to be wrong, and so hard for you to be so strong. As you know, I was at the Ronald McDonald House last night. Paige was upset, and wouldn't sleep for me, and I couldn't figure out why. After walking her for a little while, I had the strongest sense that I needed to log onto our forum. As soon as I did, I found the post for your final journey, and finally knew why Paige was so upset, and I was so uneasy. I can honestly say that I bawled. I bawled right there in the middle of that house, for what seemed like forever. With so many loses this year, it was already hard to keep a brave face. With knowing that you were finally moving on, I just crumbled. I stared at Paige forever, and remembered exactly why I needed to keep fighting this disease, and why I could never stop, or falter for even the slightest moment. After some time, I put myself back together, and went to talk to some other mom's and eventually went to bed. At 3:30 AM my time, I woke strait up out of bed. I was freezing, shaking, and hurting all over. It felt like I couldn't breathe. I didn't know why, but I began to pray. I prayed so hard for you, and for all the other cystics, and for Paige. I finally fell back asleep, and after Paige's Dr's apointment, and a 3 hour drive home; I logged onto the forum from my computer and found that you had passed at 4:30 AM. You are exactly one hour ahead of me where you live in New York. I woke up when you left this Earth Mel. I understand everything that happened last night, now.

Mel, you are an amazing woman, and I feel so sad to loose your friendship. You have been my closest CF friend, and have helped guide me through so much in this new world. I am so happy that you can breathe easy now. I know you wouldn't want anyone to mourn your passing, but I can't help but feel a little more lost. I feel like I should be updating you on Paige's appointment right now, because you were always so interested in her care. I know you can see her now though, and I know that you know she's doing so well. I miss you already Mel. My prayers will be with Robertt and Jazz, as they have been since you posted the night before you were planning to go in. Breathe Easy dear friend.

ctalbott0609

Mel, I don't know how to explain it, but I knew when you went in this time, that it would be your last. I have prayed so hard to be wrong, and so hard for you to be so strong. As you know, I was at the Ronald McDonald House last night. Paige was upset, and wouldn't sleep for me, and I couldn't figure out why. After walking her for a little while, I had the strongest sense that I needed to log onto our forum. As soon as I did, I found the post for your final journey, and finally knew why Paige was so upset, and I was so uneasy. I can honestly say that I bawled. I bawled right there in the middle of that house, for what seemed like forever. With so many loses this year, it was already hard to keep a brave face. With knowing that you were finally moving on, I just crumbled. I stared at Paige forever, and remembered exactly why I needed to keep fighting this disease, and why I could never stop, or falter for even the slightest moment. After some time, I put myself back together, and went to talk to some other mom's and eventually went to bed. At 3:30 AM my time, I woke strait up out of bed. I was freezing, shaking, and hurting all over. It felt like I couldn't breathe. I didn't know why, but I began to pray. I prayed so hard for you, and for all the other cystics, and for Paige. I finally fell back asleep, and after Paige's Dr's apointment, and a 3 hour drive home; I logged onto the forum from my computer and found that you had passed at 4:30 AM. You are exactly one hour ahead of me where you live in New York. I woke up when you left this Earth Mel. I understand everything that happened last night, now.

Mel, you are an amazing woman, and I feel so sad to loose your friendship. You have been my closest CF friend, and have helped guide me through so much in this new world. I am so happy that you can breathe easy now. I know you wouldn't want anyone to mourn your passing, but I can't help but feel a little more lost. I feel like I should be updating you on Paige's appointment right now, because you were always so interested in her care. I know you can see her now though, and I know that you know she's doing so well. I miss you already Mel. My prayers will be with Robertt and Jazz, as they have been since you posted the night before you were planning to go in. Breathe Easy dear friend.

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

<br />
<br />Mel, you are an amazing woman, and I feel so sad to loose your friendship. You have been my closest CF friend, and have helped guide me through so much in this new world. I am so happy that you can breathe easy now. I know you wouldn't want anyone to mourn your passing, but I can't help but feel a little more lost. I feel like I should be updating you on Paige's appointment right now, because you were always so interested in her care. I know you can see her now though, and I know that you know she's doing so well. I miss you already Mel. My prayers will be with Robertt and Jazz, as they have been since you posted the night before you were planning to go in. Breathe Easy dear friend.

dswilson67

When I first came on to this board, Mel welcomed me with open arms and made me feel right at home. Breathe easy Mel. You will be greatly missed.

dswilson67

When I first came on to this board, Mel welcomed me with open arms and made me feel right at home. Breathe easy Mel. You will be greatly missed.

dswilson67

dswilson67

dswilson67