RIP Sweet Melissa ...

pipersmom

I'm another that visits often and posts rarely, yet it seems that every thread I would view, Melissa had been there giving her advice thoughtfully and gracefully. I'm heartbroken that the comm has lost a wonderful woman who truly provided the backbone of the site. Jazzmine and the rest of her family, both by blood and friendship, have our thoughts and prayers.

Breathe easy, Melissa...

Amanda
Mom to Piper 8yowcf

pipersmom

I'm another that visits often and posts rarely, yet it seems that every thread I would view, Melissa had been there giving her advice thoughtfully and gracefully. I'm heartbroken that the comm has lost a wonderful woman who truly provided the backbone of the site. Jazzmine and the rest of her family, both by blood and friendship, have our thoughts and prayers.

Breathe easy, Melissa...

Amanda
Mom to Piper 8yowcf

pipersmom

Breathe easy, Melissa...

Amanda
Mom to Piper 8yowcf

pipersmom

Breathe easy, Melissa...

Amanda
Mom to Piper 8yowcf

pipersmom

<br />
<br />Breathe easy, Melissa...
<br />
<br />Amanda
<br />Mom to Piper 8yowcf

dyza

Sometimes words are difficult to find, this place wont be the same without you Melissa. Breathe easy my dear friend

Craig and Liz.

dyza

Sometimes words are difficult to find, this place wont be the same without you Melissa. Breathe easy my dear friend

Craig and Liz.

dyza

Craig and Liz.

dyza

Craig and Liz.

dyza

<br />
<br />Craig and Liz.

rcq925

I am so sad! Mel was always so kind to everyone and always had great advice. She was one of the very first people to welcome me to this site almost 5 years ago when my daughter was first diagnosed. She was always so encouraging.

My thoughts and prayers are with her husband and daughter and all of you who knew her much better that I did! I know that her loss will be greatly felt by so many members of this online CF community.

Rest in Peace Mel and breath easy now and forever!

rcq925

I am so sad! Mel was always so kind to everyone and always had great advice. She was one of the very first people to welcome me to this site almost 5 years ago when my daughter was first diagnosed. She was always so encouraging.

My thoughts and prayers are with her husband and daughter and all of you who knew her much better that I did! I know that her loss will be greatly felt by so many members of this online CF community.

rcq925

rcq925

rcq925

<br />
<br />My thoughts and prayers are with her husband and daughter and all of you who knew her much better that I did! I know that her loss will be greatly felt by so many members of this online CF community.
<br />
<br />Rest in Peace Mel and breath easy now and forever!