RIP Sweet Melissa ...

pnhuffman

I am sadden by the loss of not getting to ever talk to you again or heat your witty charm. But I am happy for you now that you can breathe freely with no pain. May you rest in peace now. I will miss you and remember you always.

May god be with you Robert and Jazz.

Jada you are such a wonderful friend to be with your BEST friend when she needed you most.

pnhuffman

I am sadden by the loss of not getting to ever talk to you again or heat your witty charm. But I am happy for you now that you can breathe freely with no pain. May you rest in peace now. I will miss you and remember you always.

Jada you are such a wonderful friend to be with your BEST friend when she needed you most.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

<br />
<br />May god be with you Robert and Jazz.
<br />
<br />Jada you are such a wonderful friend to be with your BEST friend when she needed you most.

gsplover

Though I didn't join in chat or post often, I always knew I could come to this site and there would be one person I could always rely on being here, Mel. You have touched so many lives by just being you. Many of us never met you face to face but that does not matter. Please rest in peace my friend. My thoughts and prayers are with your many friends and family during this sad time.

gsplover

Though I didn't join in chat or post often, I always knew I could come to this site and there would be one person I could always rely on being here, Mel. You have touched so many lives by just being you. Many of us never met you face to face but that does not matter. Please rest in peace my friend. My thoughts and prayers are with your many friends and family during this sad time.

gsplover

gsplover

gsplover

C

Cherylwithone

R.I.P. Melissa. You have truely touched so many and we have been blessed to have you in our life. God knew you were special and I thank him and your family for sharing you with us. Jada may peace come to you during this time. The bond the two of you had only comes once in a life time.
Graves, Joni, Terri and the rest thank you for being there for Melissa.

C

Cherylwithone

R.I.P. Melissa. You have truely touched so many and we have been blessed to have you in our life. God knew you were special and I thank him and your family for sharing you with us. Jada may peace come to you during this time. The bond the two of you had only comes once in a life time.

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

<br />Graves, Joni, Terri and the rest thank you for being there for Melissa.

TestifyToLove

Breath easy dear friend.

May your memory live in the hearts of those whose lives you have touched and in the legacy of your daughter as she lives a life made wonderful by the love her mother gave her.

TestifyToLove

Breath easy dear friend.

May your memory live in the hearts of those whose lives you have touched and in the legacy of your daughter as she lives a life made wonderful by the love her mother gave her.

TestifyToLove

Breath easy dear friend.

TestifyToLove

Breath easy dear friend.

TestifyToLove

Breath easy dear friend.
<br />
<br />May your memory live in the hearts of those whose lives you have touched and in the legacy of your daughter as she lives a life made wonderful by the love her mother gave her.