ROBITUSIN

kaikorua

I friend bought Robitusin in USA for me. As I read that some girls got pregnats with the help of this med I want to try it.

My question is:

Do I need to have it all the month or only the days I thing I ovulate?

I bought 600 mg , I have one pill or two a day???

thak you ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

kaikorua

I friend bought Robitusin in USA for me. As I read that some girls got pregnats with the help of this med I want to try it.

My question is:

thak you ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

kaikorua

My question is:

thak you ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

LouLou

Kaikorua, Here is a post that contains more details on the dosage instruction for thinning cervical mucus with Robitussin. I believe everyone in the US that uses Robitussin for this purpose is using it in liquid form. I've never seen it in pill form except by brand Mucinex. You want to make sure it's only ingredient is guafesin because other ingredients might negatively effect your cough.I will put the bottle in the mail tomorrow I mentioned I'd send you.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.cysticfibrosis.com/messageview.cfm?catid=1151&threadid=12843&highlight_key=y&keyword1=robitussin">Robitussin vs. Mucinex</a>

LouLou

Kaikorua, Here is a post that contains more details on the dosage instruction for thinning cervical mucus with Robitussin. I believe everyone in the US that uses Robitussin for this purpose is using it in liquid form. I've never seen it in pill form except by brand Mucinex. You want to make sure it's only ingredient is guafesin because other ingredients might negatively effect your cough.I will put the bottle in the mail tomorrow I mentioned I'd send you.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.cysticfibrosis.com/messageview.cfm?catid=1151&threadid=12843&highlight_key=y&keyword1=robitussin">Robitussin vs. Mucinex</a>

LouLou

kaikorua

thaks lou lou¡

I checked thata is only guaifenesi in the med.

Thaks for the intention, if is any problem sendin the med , dont worry , the pills one will be ok.

thanks ¡¡¡

I´ll read the link of robitusim , I will take me some time¡

kaikorua

thaks lou lou¡

Thaks for the intention, if is any problem sendin the med , dont worry , the pills one will be ok.

thanks ¡¡¡

kaikorua

thaks lou lou¡

thanks ¡¡¡

cf72

Hi !
I was reading about this robitussin. We don´t have it in Sweden unless it has another name here. Is it loosening the mucus and makes it easier to get pregnanat ?
/CF72

cf72

Hi !
I was reading about this robitussin. We don´t have it in Sweden unless it has another name here. Is it loosening the mucus and makes it easier to get pregnanat ?
/CF72

cf72

Hi !
/CF72

julie

It thins the mucus, making it less sticky. That enables the sperm to swim to fertilize the egg. It also plays a factor in the fertilized egg implanting into the uterus.

if you are doing IUI or IVF and using it (no studies that I know of, but I'll keep researching), it seems that it would help with any thick mucus in the uterus, which could affect implantation. Many women have had a lot of success with it, equally successful seems to be Mucinex.

julie

It thins the mucus, making it less sticky. That enables the sperm to swim to fertilize the egg. It also plays a factor in the fertilized egg implanting into the uterus.

if you are doing IUI or IVF and using it (no studies that I know of, but I'll keep researching), it seems that it would help with any thick mucus in the uterus, which could affect implantation. Many women have had a lot of success with it, equally successful seems to be Mucinex.

julie

kaikorua

I take one pill 600mg a day.
I have just started 3 days ago.
Some girls in this forum take it in liquit and only the days they think are ovulating.
I dont know if is better all the month o the expected ovulating days.

ANY OPINION OF WHO KNOW A LITTLE MORE????

Good luck

kaikorua

I take one pill 600mg a day.
I have just started 3 days ago.
Some girls in this forum take it in liquit and only the days they think are ovulating.
I dont know if is better all the month o the expected ovulating days.

ANY OPINION OF WHO KNOW A LITTLE MORE????

Good luck