ROBITUSIN

kaikorua

I take one pill 600mg a day.
I have just started 3 days ago.
Some girls in this forum take it in liquit and only the days they think are ovulating.
I dont know if is better all the month o the expected ovulating days.

ANY OPINION OF WHO KNOW A LITTLE MORE????

Good luck

cf72

Hi Kaikorua !
I am going to buy a medical in liquid form here in sweden any day now, that the guaifenesin is in it. It´s hard to fing though. The pharmacy is out of it. I ithink it´s more usual outside Sweden. I was reading that you should take 200mg three times a day in the liquid form, and that will be 600 mg a day I guess: ) I read that you could crazy in stomach of it. Have you noticed that ? I guess you have to take it in a long term, so you can be sure that it losen up the mucus. Don´t you think ?
I hope that you get pregnant soon. Have you heard that it´s sucessful in patients with cf ? Do you know peolpe that has been pregnant thans to robitussin and guaifenesin ?
/CF72

cf72

Hi Kaikorua !
I am going to buy a medical in liquid form here in sweden any day now, that the guaifenesin is in it. It´s hard to fing though. The pharmacy is out of it. I ithink it´s more usual outside Sweden. I was reading that you should take 200mg three times a day in the liquid form, and that will be 600 mg a day I guess: ) I read that you could crazy in stomach of it. Have you noticed that ? I guess you have to take it in a long term, so you can be sure that it losen up the mucus. Don´t you think ?
I hope that you get pregnant soon. Have you heard that it´s sucessful in patients with cf ? Do you know peolpe that has been pregnant thans to robitussin and guaifenesin ?
/CF72

cf72

Hi Kaikorua !
/CF72