Sad News about Jamey

AngieM

I just wanted to let you all know that Jamey ....jinxedn76.... is in the hospital (Barnes Jewish) and is not doing good. The CO2 in his body is really high and he has on a CPAP?? Mask that's sealed over your face. Jamey is the one who wrote the CF anology titled "Not Your Ordinary Boxing Match." He has been living the past few years at 13% lung functions and goes in the hospital every 4 to 6 weeks.
I became friends with him through this forum last Feb. after my 11 yr old stepdaughter went in for her first tuneup. We chat online and call each other on phone.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Angie

AngieM

I just wanted to let you all know that Jamey ....jinxedn76.... is in the hospital (Barnes Jewish) and is not doing good. The CO2 in his body is really high and he has on a CPAP?? Mask that's sealed over your face. Jamey is the one who wrote the CF anology titled "Not Your Ordinary Boxing Match." He has been living the past few years at 13% lung functions and goes in the hospital every 4 to 6 weeks.
I became friends with him through this forum last Feb. after my 11 yr old stepdaughter went in for her first tuneup. We chat online and call each other on phone.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Angie

anonymous

Angie--although I do not know Jamey, I will pray for his recovery and for you to have the strength to deal with everything.

Amy
37 w/ CF

anonymous

Angie--although I do not know Jamey, I will pray for his recovery and for you to have the strength to deal with everything.

Amy
37 w/ CF

spicyone18

Aww poor Jamie, hope he gets feeling better real soon! I remember his "Not an ordinary boxing match" very good analogy!

spicyone18

Aww poor Jamie, hope he gets feeling better real soon! I remember his "Not an ordinary boxing match" very good analogy!

imondeck

My thoughts and prayers are with Jamey.

Can anyone post his cf anology titled "Not Your Ordinary Boxing Match" - I couldn't find it in the search...

Thanks.

imondeck

My thoughts and prayers are with Jamey.

Can anyone post his cf anology titled "Not Your Ordinary Boxing Match" - I couldn't find it in the search...

Thanks.

Faust

Tell him I said he is in my thoughts, and I hope he feels better. Not much I can really say, just make him feel less alone now.

Faust

Tell him I said he is in my thoughts, and I hope he feels better. Not much I can really say, just make him feel less alone now.

julie

I remember Jamey and especially remember his poem. Although I haven't seen him around for a while. Thanks for the update Angie, he's in my thoughts and prayers!

julie

I remember Jamey and especially remember his poem. Although I haven't seen him around for a while. Thanks for the update Angie, he's in my thoughts and prayers!