Saddest News

SEANP

I am so very sorry. I always enjoyed her posts. This is the first time that I have ever broken down with tears from anyone on this site. I am sure it will not be the last. This was totaly unexpected. I am so very sad. You and Debbie are in my prayers. Much Love.............
Sean

SEANP

I am so very sorry. I always enjoyed her posts. This is the first time that I have ever broken down with tears from anyone on this site. I am sure it will not be the last. This was totaly unexpected. I am so very sad. You and Debbie are in my prayers. Much Love.............
Sean

SEANP

Sean

SEANP

Sean

SEANP

Sean

SEANP

Sean

kayleesgrandma

Dear Family of littledebbie,
You keep on amazing me!! Now her aunt has come on , offering to send us copies of her service! You guys are amazing--it's no wonder debbie was so amazing herself! Thank you for caring about us, for reaching out to us at this private moment for you. Now I'm crying all over again...

kayleesgrandma

You keep on amazing me!! Now her aunt has come on , offering to send us copies of her service! You guys are amazing--it's no wonder debbie was so amazing herself! Thank you for caring about us, for reaching out to us at this private moment for you. Now I'm crying all over again...

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

blindhearted

My eyes are filling with tears as I am writing this. I'm surprised, like most ppl up here, to read this news. Mary, I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss. I always enjoyed reading littledebbie's post, the few times I have chatted with her and will always remember her love for shoes. I'm glad to hear that her passing was peaceful. She will be greatly missed. Thank you for letting us know. Once again, I'm so very sorry for your loss Mary. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Breathe Easy littledebbie

blindhearted

My eyes are filling with tears as I am writing this. I'm surprised, like most ppl up here, to read this news. Mary, I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss. I always enjoyed reading littledebbie's post, the few times I have chatted with her and will always remember her love for shoes. I'm glad to hear that her passing was peaceful. She will be greatly missed. Thank you for letting us know. Once again, I'm so very sorry for your loss Mary. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Breathe Easy littledebbie