Saddest News

vmhoward

My prayers and Condolences to Little Debbie's family.

I too was shocked when I recieved the call this morning from Kayleesgrandma, I just now had the chance to get on and read. She has always been such a spark of life to this site. She will be missed dearly!

Breathe Easy Debbie!

Love,

vmhoward

I too was shocked when I recieved the call this morning from Kayleesgrandma, I just now had the chance to get on and read. She has always been such a spark of life to this site. She will be missed dearly!

Breathe Easy Debbie!

Love,

vmhoward

Breathe Easy Debbie!

Love,

vmhoward

Breathe Easy Debbie!

Love,

Pete

Jesus, what do you say. What a loss. I weep for every one of you guys.

My sincerest condolences to Debbies family and friends. I don't really know any of you very well, but I know the vast majority of you guy's hopes and dreams, passions and pains, by reading your blogs and posts.

All my thoughts and hugs to Mary.

This loss made my soul sigh, reading her blog.

Pete

Pete

My sincerest condolences to Debbies family and friends. I don't really know any of you very well, but I know the vast majority of you guy's hopes and dreams, passions and pains, by reading your blogs and posts.

Pete

Pete

Pete

Pete

Pete

Pete

Pete

Pete

Pete

SarahK

Dear Mary and Family:

I arrived at work today and my mom, Jeanne, was teary eyed. I ran to her side and she pulled up your post at the Adult Forums. She said nothing.

She looked at me, and pulled up LittleDebbie's blog. She showed me the shoe - shiny silver BCBG - and we both cried - and I can't help but think that LittleDebbie is eating salty snacks, in her shiny silver heels, having a beer and toasting to us all. She is laughing and smiling - not coughing, in no back pain, no meds, and no fear. The victory is hers now, and forever.

May you find strength and comfort in our forums, and this big family who opens their arms and hearts to you and your family. In deepest sympathy;

May the Lord bless you and keep you
May He make His face to shine upon you,
And be gracious unto you
May He lift up His countenance upon you
and give you breath, success, and Peace.
Amen.
SarahK

SarahK

Dear Mary and Family:

I arrived at work today and my mom, Jeanne, was teary eyed. I ran to her side and she pulled up your post at the Adult Forums. She said nothing.

She looked at me, and pulled up LittleDebbie's blog. She showed me the shoe - shiny silver BCBG - and we both cried - and I can't help but think that LittleDebbie is eating salty snacks, in her shiny silver heels, having a beer and toasting to us all. She is laughing and smiling - not coughing, in no back pain, no meds, and no fear. The victory is hers now, and forever.

May you find strength and comfort in our forums, and this big family who opens their arms and hearts to you and your family. In deepest sympathy;

And be gracious unto you
Amen.
SarahK

SarahK

Dear Mary and Family:

And be gracious unto you
Amen.
SarahK

SarahK

Dear Mary and Family:

And be gracious unto you
Amen.
SarahK