Saddest News

izemmom

I have spent the last hour (since hearing about Debbie via a phone call from BigBee) in tears, in shock, trying not to throw things in anger... I couldn't bring myself to log on and read it for myself. There are no words to say. Everything I might have said has been said in the post above mine. I, too, was pissed about Debbie missing out on the last Harry Potter. I also decided that tomorrow I will buy myself the most kick-ass pair of shoes I can afford in her honor, and wear them proudly. I, too, am broken.

Some of the most kind, affirming, empowering things that have been said to me on this site were said by Debbie. I will never forget her response to one of my blog entries last year. She commented that my little Emily would be ok because I was her mom. But, that simple comment has gotten me through many many dark cf days.

She made me laugh. She made me think. She has made an impression on me forever.

Mary, my heart is absolutely breaking for you and your family. She loved you the way a mother only hopes her children will love. She was a very special person.

Breathe easy, now, Debbie. YOu are already missed.

izemmom

I have spent the last hour (since hearing about Debbie via a phone call from BigBee) in tears, in shock, trying not to throw things in anger... I couldn't bring myself to log on and read it for myself. There are no words to say. Everything I might have said has been said in the post above mine. I, too, was pissed about Debbie missing out on the last Harry Potter. I also decided that tomorrow I will buy myself the most kick-ass pair of shoes I can afford in her honor, and wear them proudly. I, too, am broken.

Some of the most kind, affirming, empowering things that have been said to me on this site were said by Debbie. I will never forget her response to one of my blog entries last year. She commented that my little Emily would be ok because I was her mom. But, that simple comment has gotten me through many many dark cf days.

She made me laugh. She made me think. She has made an impression on me forever.

Mary, my heart is absolutely breaking for you and your family. She loved you the way a mother only hopes her children will love. She was a very special person.

Breathe easy, now, Debbie. YOu are already missed.

point

I will miss reading your great comments and funny shoe stories.
Breathe Easy & Peace to you Little Debbie

Thanks for posting this Little Debbie's Mom. Take Care -

point

point

point

point

point

Bumblebee

oh god this is horrible,
<br><br>
i'm so sorry to hear this! debbie always made me laugh! my thoughts are with her family and friends at this time,

<br><br>
lizzie xxx

Bumblebee

oh god this is horrible,
<br><br>
i'm so sorry to hear this! debbie always made me laugh! my thoughts are with her family and friends at this time,

<br><br>
lizzie xxx

Bumblebee

oh god this is horrible,
<br><br>

<br><br>
lizzie xxx

Bumblebee

oh god this is horrible,
<br><br>

<br><br>
lizzie xxx

Bumblebee

oh god this is horrible,
<br><br>

<br><br>
lizzie xxx

Bumblebee

oh god this is horrible,
<br><br>

<br><br>
lizzie xxx