Saddest News

momtoCory

What an absolute shock to read this today. Breathe easy Little Debbie. You will be missed!
My thoughts and Prayers are with her family and friends....

Michelle
mom to Cory/21 CF

momtoCory

What an absolute shock to read this today. Breathe easy Little Debbie. You will be missed!

Michelle
mom to Cory/21 CF

momtoCory

Michelle
mom to Cory/21 CF

momtoCory

Michelle
mom to Cory/21 CF

momtoCory

Michelle
mom to Cory/21 CF

momtoCory

Michelle
mom to Cory/21 CF

fourkidsmom

Mary,

I am sooooo sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! I usually log on the site several times thru the day and for some reason today this is the first time I have and I just can't believe what I am reading! I had no idea she was that bad. I hate CF, it is just not fair. I don't know what else to say. Your daughter impacted so many lives and she will always be remembered. Breath easy Debbie- in a better place.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Mary,

I am sooooo sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! I usually log on the site several times thru the day and for some reason today this is the first time I have and I just can't believe what I am reading! I had no idea she was that bad. I hate CF, it is just not fair. I don't know what else to say. Your daughter impacted so many lives and she will always be remembered. Breath easy Debbie- in a better place.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Mary,

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Mary,

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Mary,

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Mary,

Fourkidsmom

S

Shoshanna

Dear Mary,

I am shocked by this news. I didn't know your daughter, but often noticed her postings. It seems like she gave so many people support and laughter while placing smiles on their faces. I am sorry for the loss of your daughter; for the loss of someone who had to suffer with this crappy illness. I am glad she touched so many people.

Wishing you much support at this devastating time.
I'm so very sorry.

S

Shoshanna

Dear Mary,

I am shocked by this news. I didn't know your daughter, but often noticed her postings. It seems like she gave so many people support and laughter while placing smiles on their faces. I am sorry for the loss of your daughter; for the loss of someone who had to suffer with this crappy illness. I am glad she touched so many people.

I'm so very sorry.

S

Shoshanna

Dear Mary,

I'm so very sorry.

S

Shoshanna

Dear Mary,

I'm so very sorry.

S

Shoshanna

Dear Mary,

I'm so very sorry.

S

Shoshanna

Dear Mary,

I'm so very sorry.

vmhoward

My prayers and Condolences to Little Debbie's family.

I too was shocked when I recieved the call this morning from Kayleesgrandma, I just now had the chance to get on and read. She has always been such a spark of life to this site. She will be missed dearly!

Breathe Easy Debbie!

Love,

vmhoward

My prayers and Condolences to Little Debbie's family.

I too was shocked when I recieved the call this morning from Kayleesgrandma, I just now had the chance to get on and read. She has always been such a spark of life to this site. She will be missed dearly!

Breathe Easy Debbie!

Love,