safe around children?

flynnycat

Just wondering about this. My BF teaches preschoolers. He started in September 2008, and he had not been around children much before that. Since September, he's had a cold every month. He finally ended up in hospital last week with pneumonia. I think it's the kids. His mom thinks it's not. Does anyone else work with young children? Is this an issue for CFers?

flynnycat

Just wondering about this. My BF teaches preschoolers. He started in September 2008, and he had not been around children much before that. Since September, he's had a cold every month. He finally ended up in hospital last week with pneumonia. I think it's the kids. His mom thinks it's not. Does anyone else work with young children? Is this an issue for CFers?

flynnycat

flynnycat

flynnycat

carmick

I worked at a preschool for a year and loved it. I really didn't get sick any more than I did any other year, just washed my hands a little more often than normal. The only reason I left was because I couldn't fit the time commitment into my school schedule, not because of health problems.

carmick

I worked at a preschool for a year and loved it. I really didn't get sick any more than I did any other year, just washed my hands a little more often than normal. The only reason I left was because I couldn't fit the time commitment into my school schedule, not because of health problems.

carmick

carmick

carmick