Salt question

dmscheib

Someone said something about if you kiss them or lick someone with cf you will be able to taste salt! Is this true for you? Thanks again for everyone answering my questions!!

dmscheib

Someone said something about if you kiss them or lick someone with cf you will be able to taste salt! Is this true for you? Thanks again for everyone answering my questions!!

dmscheib

dmscheib

dmscheib

<br />
<br />

pjspiegle

sometimes mine is and sometimes he's not. It varies with the weather and dependent on how he is feeling sometimes. (IE: he is very salty if he is or has been sweating a lot)

pjspiegle

sometimes mine is and sometimes he's not. It varies with the weather and dependent on how he is feeling sometimes. (IE: he is very salty if he is or has been sweating a lot)

pjspiegle

pjspiegle

pjspiegle

M

Mommafirst

I don't find my daughter particularly salty (how weird that we are all licking our kids, LOL). She scored a borderline on the sweat test, so I'm guessing she isn't as salty as all CFers. I'm only a CF carrier, and I get very very salty in the summer (to the point that I get salt crystals around my temples if I go running).

M

Mommafirst

I don't find my daughter particularly salty (how weird that we are all licking our kids, LOL). She scored a borderline on the sweat test, so I'm guessing she isn't as salty as all CFers. I'm only a CF carrier, and I get very very salty in the summer (to the point that I get salt crystals around my temples if I go running).

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst