saveferris - vest question

dasjsmum

I would love to be able to purchase the pump part of t he vest second hand...anyone know how,where?
It's really expensive and we dont have the insurance option you do. I think that it can be hired. The vest part costs $500, which would be alright.

dasjsmum

I would love to be able to purchase the pump part of t he vest second hand...anyone know how,where?
It's really expensive and we dont have the insurance option you do. I think that it can be hired. The vest part costs $500, which would be alright.

dasjsmum

dasjsmum

dasjsmum

<br />It's really expensive and we dont have the insurance option you do. I think that it can be hired. The vest part costs $500, which would be alright.
<br />
<br />