Scandi-Shakes

LiVeLaUgHLoVe

i used to like them, but now i can't even look at them anymore. i think i got sick of them from overuse, just like i got sick of applesauce! (from taking it with enzymes when i was little lol)

LiVeLaUgHLoVe

i used to like them, but now i can't even look at them anymore. i think i got sick of them from overuse, just like i got sick of applesauce! (from taking it with enzymes when i was little lol)

LiVeLaUgHLoVe

LiVeLaUgHLoVe

LiVeLaUgHLoVe

T

tarheel

Omg Im still sick of applesauce from enzymes LOL. I like the vanilla ones when I need to gain weight. That way I can add whatever syrup I want to it. Never done the ice cream thing. In my opinion good ice cream should be appreciated for what it is. (I eat ice cream for breakfast sometimes.)

T

tarheel

Omg Im still sick of applesauce from enzymes LOL. I like the vanilla ones when I need to gain weight. That way I can add whatever syrup I want to it. Never done the ice cream thing. In my opinion good ice cream should be appreciated for what it is. (I eat ice cream for breakfast sometimes.)

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LiVeLaUgHLoVe</b></i>

i used to like them, but now i can't even look at them anymore. i think i got sick of them from overuse, just like i got sick of applesauce! (from taking it with enzymes when i was little lol)</end quote></div>

HAHA me too!!! Plus pudding and whipped cream

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LiVeLaUgHLoVe</b></i>

i used to like them, but now i can't even look at them anymore. i think i got sick of them from overuse, just like i got sick of applesauce! (from taking it with enzymes when i was little lol)</end quote></div>

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator

i used to like them, but now i can't even look at them anymore. i think i got sick of them from overuse, just like i got sick of applesauce! (from taking it with enzymes when i was little lol)</end quote>

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
<br />
<br />i used to like them, but now i can't even look at them anymore. i think i got sick of them from overuse, just like i got sick of applesauce! (from taking it with enzymes when i was little lol)</end quote>
<br />
<br />HAHA me too!!! Plus pudding and whipped cream