SEAN DAVIS**** WHER ARE U??????

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>teknogeek1300</b></i>

Pffff, I have nothing to hide. PM's are for personal problems.</end quote></div>

This is not totally accurate. PM's are also to show respect to the forum, the moderators & the other users. If there is a topic that seems to be getting too heated or issues between people (such as what seems to be developing now) then PM is a more proper place. Staying on here will only make it get locked since it usually happens when threads continue like this!
Then again this is IMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

julie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>I highly doubt anyone is faking their own death or making light of someones death. It was probably something along the lines of someone asking him in chat where has he been and why he hasn't posted. He rospended with something like "Tell Julie/seana/whoever he thinks is fubard that I died of auto erotic asphyxiation". As in a passing "who gives a s*it moment". Dunno. </end quote></div>

Clearly you haven't been aroud long enought to see the last stund that SD pulled. I wouldn't put this past him. Besides, he hasn't been online since the end of May and you can't be in chat on this site unless you are logged in. I'm pretty convinced he finally got scolded for his disgusting behavior on this site.

I've nothing to hide either Austin, but for the sake of others, it would be respectful if we would keep our comments about eachother to PM or email, that's all I was suggesting. Clearly it is a personal problem between us, You've made it clear you don't like me and I reciprocate the feeling. So any more jabs should be reserved for PMing or email.

miesl

Julie, enough. I really think you need to let go and stop trying to get the last dig in on SD or technoboy.

If you have a problem with it being on the board, you can do your 50% and say nothing.

teknogeek1300

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>miesl</b></i>

Julie, enough. I really think you need to let go and stop trying to get the last dig in on SD or technoboy.

If you have a problem with it being on the board, you can do your 50% and say nothing.</end quote></div>

I LOVE YOU! MARRY ME!

For the record...

I have NEVER been banned...ever...from ANY site. Austin has never been banned from here either. No "time-outs" either. How dare you not get your facts straight before you post! Julie, I left the forum for awhile because of YOU and only YOU.

And as far as my "mental problems"....again...HOW DARE YOU!

I suffer from depression...a chemical deficiency of serotonin. Many people do. Probably people that you love suffer from it also. I sure hope you don't refer to them as having mental problems!

I don't care if you came back with your "apology" for disrespecting me in public...the damage is done, and you know it!

Don't you dare ever refer to me again in any of your posts, good or bad. No matter what you say, you cannot take back the hurt and disrespect.

Leave ME out of your personal problems with other members of this board.

Lilith

You know, I'll bet if they added a Melee section to this forum, where people go just to insult each other and duke it out, it would be more popular than any other section on this site...

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Lilith</b></i>

You know, I'll bet if they added a Melee section to this forum, where people go just to insult each other and duke it out, it would be more popular than any other section on this site...</end quote></div>

I wouldnt doubt that since this post has been viewed 716 times. I, myself, have come here daily to check on responses. Its frustrating & entertaining all at once!

Lilith

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>JazzysMom</b></i>

I, myself, have come here daily to check on responses. Its frustrating & entertaining all at once!</end quote></div>

I know...weird how that works, huh? LOL

katyf13

ha! this thread is such a soap opera! I'm going to write an episode of 'All My CFers'. THere's so much drama, I'm going to make millions!
On the next "All My CFers"
"Did Sean die of auto-erotic asphixiation? Will he come back from the dead? Will amnesia alter his personality? Will Austin's evil twin brother come to town and pose as him? Will Austin's mom win a daytime emmy after 13 years of being nominated? Will Julie kill Mr Plum in the dining room with the candlestick?"
This post was written in a lighthearted manner. I hope everyone can sense that.
Oh and I was the anon who didn't like the mom-bashing. Whatever hurtful personal issues may arise, stick to your guns and PM them. And I was defending Austin's mom who was not even part of this thread, not Austin, since he is instigating. You're on your own, austin!

anonymous

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>miesl</b></i>

If you have a problem with it being on the board, you can do your 50% and say nothing.</end quote></div>

You win something. What to give you as a prize, I have no idea, but i'm willing to look around my room and do some digging.

Julie and Seana are two giant drama generators. Regardless if you agree with them or not on any viewpoints, they just really like to generate drama. I'm frankly amazed Julie never got involved in the current Ender thread on the adult section, calling out other people and proclaiming how they are being disrespectful and whatever else to antagonize. In all seriousness, while Julie can be these things, she so far has proved to be an evolutionary rung above Seana, which believe me is a compliment to julie.

I dunno, i'll comment further. The game is on.

julie

There is nothing wrong with me, nor is there anything wrong with Seana. For a number of you who havn't been here too long, the drama only started in the recent past. October/November 2005 time frame. Before that, I had no encounters with drama on here aside from 1 huge disagreement with Em, which was resolved. There are a number of people who joined during that time that I, and many others don't get along with for various reasons. They, sadly, have choosen to leave although I and others still maintain contact via email or other websites. I will not leave for any reason for anyone.

If you don't like the turn that this thread has taken, maybe you ought to take it up with Austin, he's the one who told me to go shank myself. Can't expect someone to sit back and take that comment. At least I wouldn't.

Number one, this is in the OT section. Therefore, it's not really relevant to anything CF related.

Miesl, I'm still curious as to whether this was SD instigated through Austin. Not that it matters, I'm just curious. Or if it was all Austin trying to fill in SD's footprints. Lord knows only the real macoy will do, no impersonators. This is in the OT section so I figure there is no harm in duking out the different sides of it. It's not taking away from anyones initial question. Goingup already kind of seemed to say his two cents to SD for not responding and letting him know he was ok since going up was the one that posted the Q about SD.

Number two, I was genuinely concerned when Austin mentioned that SD had died. Although the COD seemed a bit strange, SD wouldn't be the first to die from it. Just because I don't like the guy doesn't mean that I don't feel sad if he were to pass away. I was looking for a serious answer about whether or not it was true. Debbie answered that Question and all was fine, but then Austin shot off his smart mouth.

Number three, Laurel you have more than dished it out to me in the past so I figure you can handle it. You are right, I should have left you out of it and just had it out with Austin but you are always right behind to wipe his A*s so I figured it would only be a matter of time. You can't control what I say or who I say it about on this website, or anywhere else so don't think your "don't you dare..." comment even phases me. And I wasn't apologizing to you, lets get that one thing straight. I was apologizing to the others who had to read it and made a valid point.

Katy, I made the apology to you (not know it was you but that doesn't matter) because you made a valid point and it was out of line since she wasn't involved in the conv. I had my reasons for doing it, but nonetheless, I agree with what you said.

anonymous

Julie:What is the point. You really dislike some dude, he really thinks you are a sad excuse for a woman, all is said and done.All of this has been discussed in the open time and time again. There are times to walk away. Just like SD has apparently walked away in that he hasn't apparently hounded you on many of your character flaws over and over like he could have and continued on with his life, You should do the same. Now if he comes out of nowhere and challenges you in this way again, it makes sense to defend yourself. Why do you thrive on such infantile stupidity? You are bickering back and forth with an underage Cf patient (16 years of age?), and his mother about the validity to your bickering.

I know for a fact many times SD has responded to you, with no profanity, with nothing obscene, and never stooping as low as you have with personal threats, and basically owning you like crazy, his posts have been erased, deleted outright, or the entire thread has been locked. Would you respond if you were being nice (breaking no obvious rules), dealt with someone how they needed to be dealt with, the other person broke obvious rules (real life threats just to begin), and your responses were deleted, and some threads were locked? Would you even bother to go to that forum and discuss things in a challenging aspect with that person who many feel has an open head wound due to their responses?

Before you villify SD, villify yourself. Because it's people like yourself that create people like SD. Actively be a complete hypocrit for others to see? Someone like SD will eventually spawn from a muck pond and inform you as much, hopefully in a comical nature. Act very prejudicial and stupid? here he comes for that too, hopefully also in a comical fasion. Profess your abiding to the rules regarding a "Why are you posting this in the CF adult area, it is obviously for the OFF TOPIC area!?", and then turn right around and post about how your Wifey friend has a husband in Iraq that is directly involved in the killing of Iraqi civilians and it is a big conspiracy...And post it in the same exact section you have told countless others (including SD) "Why is this here?! This has nothing to do with CF! PLEASE in the future post things like this in the off topic section!"

Think to yourself and re-read my response. This is why those out there (even those who can't stand SD) think you aren't stable in the head, and need help and sympathy. Should most of us even realistically read and compute what you have to say when you so blatantly contradict what you say either month to month, week to week, thread to thread, or response to response? What you have issues with is only conveinent to what you feel is proper. Remember, others out here feel differently than you. Also remember, Just because you have three children gestating in your uterus that were given to you by a CF male (and god bless him for being able to deal with you, if you are even 20% this bad in real life like you are on here), does not make every thing to do with you grounds for discussion. In the end, and it sucks to admit it but it is just how it is, you are just fertile soil for the rest of us CFr's to either fantasize about what it would be like to have children with, or use your information that your provide in your never ending documentary type postings to our benefit.

Theres many reasons quite a few others besides SD thinks your a laughable joke on here. Just refer to your own posts if you actually don't know why.

And to finish the point earlier in another post: While Julie is all of the above and more, there is a good argument to be given that she isn't stupid. I do believe Julie is fully capable of playing chess, watching a full 30 mins of any sitcom and being able to give a brief overview of what took place, and being given a grocery list and being sent to pick up good for the house. Seana on the other hand, is the opposite.

I'm sure this post will be reported by the narcs on here, because the truth hurts. I'm sure it will be erased/deleted like I have heard other posts have been in the past. Regardless, the truth hurts.

On top of all that (if this post lives more than an hour and people read it), Julie I hope your kids are born to be 100% healthy and CF free. I also hope they totally avoid all the negative aspects of what makes you, you, and lean more towards mark in that aspect. All that as a given, I wish you guys the best.

Ender

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>julie</b></i>

. I just wonder why someone would be so mental as to make up a story like this. My curiosity lies in whether or not SD had a hand in it or if it was all Austin.</end quote></div>

I love how you seem to think everyone but you has a hand in problematic posts, when most of the posts that turn into arguments have you in them.

See the thing is, I like chaos, and i can attest to having fun once in a while, joking around, etc etc. Life is short, you live once...so just be. You on the other hand have a twisted sense of reality...where nothing you say contributes to any problems, and it's everyone else that contributes to the drama.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.cysticfibrosis.com/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=8160&enterthread=y
">http://forums.cysticfibrosis.c...0&enterthread=y
</a>

do we not remember that one? You blatantly make a list of people that you want banned, and then try to convince people that that wasn't what you meant...and you didn't mean anything bad by it. It was actually really funny, and before you go about talking about other people's mental health....i seriously think you should check your own.

I know if have issues. And i like it. You on the other hand are totally dissillusioned.

julie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>and then turn right around and post about how your Wifey friend has a husband in Iraq that is directly involved in the killing of Iraqi civilians and it is a big conspiracy...And post it in the same exact section you have told countless others (including SD) "Why is this here?! This has nothing to do with CF! PLEASE in the future post things like this in the off topic section!" </end quote></div>

I have NEVER done something like that when a person starts their own topic, I have ONLY mentioned it when SD or others (and I have done it myself too but have been very aware of it since it was pointed out months and months ago) are taking away from a thread that belongs to someone else. I think the OT section separated from the adults is silly, but I do think it is rude when someone posts a CF related question and people like SD take it in a whole different direction. If you want to make an OT post/remark, then start your own thread- in WHATEVER category. but don't run off with someone elses thread. That is the point I have always tried to make.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>and your responses were deleted, and some threads were locked?</end quote></div>
I've stated it before and I will state it again. I have NEVER had anything to do with any threads regarding me, or where I have been attacked being locked or deleted, NEVER. If you have doubts about this, feel free to ask the moderator, he'll clear the air for you. I have, on many occasions, reported what I feel is offensive comments to the extreme, and on about 5 occasions they were to me. Sometimes the comments have been deleted and sometimes they haven't. but I was NOT the only one who reported it- the mods would not lock/delete anything just because 1 person has a problem with it.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>I love how you seem to think everyone but you has a hand in problematic posts, when most of the posts that turn into arguments have you in them</end quote></div>
Ender, you crack me up. I by no means think I am innocent in a number of dramatic posts on this site recently. On a number of occasions, I've initiated the post that created the drama. Other times I've sandwiched myself into the middle of it. I am by no means innocent and have no confusion about my level of involvement in any of it.
Maybe you understood what you quoted. I meant, did SD help austin "create" this death thing and the COD or was it Austin all on his own. I wasn't refering to the way the thread has taken a turn.

Maybe I have too much free time on my hands lately since I'm now on bedrest, and have time to sit here and go back and fourth with someone. To say the least, it's entertaining.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>You blatantly make a list of people that you want banned</end quote></div>
Please, quote where I said that those people mentioned should be banned. You CANNOT, because that is NOT what I said.

I've already stated before, I simply suggested that if they couldn't contribute/be productive here, maybe they ought to leave. I meant what I said, that I felt some people were just perpetually rude to newbies jumping on them, telling them they don't belong in the adult section, and then going to the family section and harassing them when they just told them to go there.... but since I made that post, I haven't seen any of the behavior that I mentioned that was bothering ME. Additionally, and not that it's any of your business but I have made ammends to some of those who I mentioned who were really offended and wished to discuss it further. I am not perfect by any means, but I meant what I said in that post about people being rude.

I'm glad that you think you know how I feel about myself and others. I don't think anyone in life is without issues, and OMG, yes that would mean me!!!!!!

anonymous

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemonparty">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemonparty</a>

Ender

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>julie</b></i>

Please, quote where I said that those people mentioned should be banned. You CANNOT, because that is NOT what I said.

</end quote></div>

<b>Um I have a solution, why don't we get rid of the people causing the trouble</b>? I know I am going to get it for this, and I'm sorry in advance, but I have to say that Allie, LittleDebbie, TheLizardqueen, SeanDavis and Emily, on occasion since Allie Joined I have to include you in this list too- are always involved in some sort of arguement on this forum. If we can't get it back to the way it use to be, where there was assistance, help, friendship, support, guidance, information, and KINDNESS,<b> why don't we ask the problem to leave? As a matter of fact, that is what I am requesting right now. </b>

Seems like that's what you said to me...

Brad

I think SD must be too pooped to pop. working to hard...

I have been looking on other Cf sites, haven't seen him,

I know he must go to others, I am sure this is not his first cf site.

I am sure he must have been at others before he started comming here,

so either he is Anon, or he is not on.......

anonymous

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Brad</b></i>

I think SD must be too pooped to pop. working to hard...

I have been looking on other Cf sites, haven't seen him,

I know he must go to others, I am sure this is not his first cf site.

I am sure he must have been at others before he started comming here,

so either he is Anon, or he is not on.......</end quote></div>

I think regardless, he wants to capture sunshine and put it in a smile and sit down and have a picnic with you. Trust us Brad, you are far from who we are refering to in our "omg how can you not see what we are saying" posts. There are honestly only two people who embody everything worthy of us bashing on a constant basin os here. And past a constant basis, only a handful who deserve occasional scorn. I think what draws most peoples attention is hypocrisy in general(what Julie has enough of to feed the whole planet for centuries if it was cornmeal). Seana just requires a ton of explaining to in general. Julie is smart, just a giant hypocrit. Seana just doesn't seem to bright.