Second Hand Smoke

blindhearted

I could have used this article last year when I was working. My boss (former homecare nurse of mine) would smoke in the office on the days I wasnt there or before I got there on the days I was coming in. After repeated talks, catch evidence of smoking (ashes on floor of office, cig butts in ashtray/toilet...she still denied), and a collasped lung...I finally quit. This article would have really helped to prove my point and not just sound like someone who was complaining.

blindhearted

I could have used this article last year when I was working. My boss (former homecare nurse of mine) would smoke in the office on the days I wasnt there or before I got there on the days I was coming in. After repeated talks, catch evidence of smoking (ashes on floor of office, cig butts in ashtray/toilet...she still denied), and a collasped lung...I finally quit. This article would have really helped to prove my point and not just sound like someone who was complaining.

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted