SEVERE pain in right lung...

tanyasmyangel

X-ray X-ray X-ray! Fluid buildup around that particular lung maybe? Or pneumonia... both that can be treated with antibiotics. Just get your doctor to put the orders in asap and please let us know that you're doing ok!

tanyasmyangel

X-ray X-ray X-ray! Fluid buildup around that particular lung maybe? Or pneumonia... both that can be treated with antibiotics. Just get your doctor to put the orders in asap and please let us know that you're doing ok!

tanyasmyangel

tanyasmyangel

tanyasmyangel

Definitely get an x-ray. The one time I had severe lung pain, I thought it was a bad case of pleurisy and actually had a pretty major collapse. Needed tubes and stuff, so do not let it get ahead of you. Get in asap!

Definitely get an x-ray. The one time I had severe lung pain, I thought it was a bad case of pleurisy and actually had a pretty major collapse. Needed tubes and stuff, so do not let it get ahead of you. Get in asap!