Share your exciting changes and adventures!

Lance2020x

Hello everybody, I've had a couple of pretty exciting things happen in my life this past few weeks, and (without a desire to brag) it got me thinking; usually updates are only shared when something huge happens (like lung transplants, births, etc.) but what about the little things?

So, give your fellow board members a short upbeat update!
Quickly share five interesting, exciting, groundbreaking, fun, quirky, funny, -WHAT EVER- things that have recently happened, are currently happening, or you are looking forward to in the near future in your life right now!
If you can't think of five interesting optimistic things you've learned or experienced in the past few weeks, maybe it's time to do something adventurous this coming week!

Here goes...
1. Last week I quit a job I've been working for a year, but for three months now have known I was suppose to leave.

2. This past week I have been packing my apartment, and as of today moved two hours east.

3. Two nights ago I went on a date... for the first time in two years!

4. I starred in a commercial being filmed as the lead actor the past two mornings!

5. I learned (or was reaffirmed in the fact) that if you feel God has led you to do something, if you are willing to drop all hindrances and step out over the edge, He WILL have a net there to catch you. And the instant you make room for them in your life, all kinds of adventures will present themselves that you could never have imagined!

Lance2020x

Hello everybody, I've had a couple of pretty exciting things happen in my life this past few weeks, and (without a desire to brag) it got me thinking; usually updates are only shared when something huge happens (like lung transplants, births, etc.) but what about the little things?

Quickly share five interesting, exciting, groundbreaking, fun, quirky, funny, -WHAT EVER- things that have recently happened, are currently happening, or you are looking forward to in the near future in your life right now!
If you can't think of five interesting optimistic things you've learned or experienced in the past few weeks, maybe it's time to do something adventurous this coming week!

Here goes...
1. Last week I quit a job I've been working for a year, but for three months now have known I was suppose to leave.

2. This past week I have been packing my apartment, and as of today moved two hours east.

4. I starred in a commercial being filmed as the lead actor the past two mornings!

5. I learned (or was reaffirmed in the fact) that if you feel God has led you to do something, if you are willing to drop all hindrances and step out over the edge, He WILL have a net there to catch you. And the instant you make room for them in your life, all kinds of adventures will present themselves that you could never have imagined!

Lance2020x

Here goes...

Lance2020x

Here goes...

Lance2020x

<br />
<br />So, give your fellow board members a short upbeat update!
<br />Quickly share five interesting, exciting, groundbreaking, fun, quirky, funny, -WHAT EVER- things that have recently happened, are currently happening, or you are looking forward to in the near future in your life right now!
<br />If you can't think of five interesting optimistic things you've learned or experienced in the past few weeks, maybe it's time to do something adventurous this coming week!
<br />
<br />Here goes...
<br />1. Last week I quit a job I've been working for a year, but for three months now have known I was suppose to leave.
<br />
<br />2. This past week I have been packing my apartment, and as of today moved two hours east.
<br />
<br />3. Two nights ago I went on a date... for the first time in two years!
<br />
<br />4. I starred in a commercial being filmed as the lead actor the past two mornings!
<br />
<br />5. I learned (or was reaffirmed in the fact) that if you feel God has led you to do something, if you are willing to drop all hindrances and step out over the edge, He WILL have a net there to catch you. And the instant you make room for them in your life, all kinds of adventures will present themselves that you could never have imagined!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Great idea Blake! Cool stuff happening in your life. WOW- a commercial?

Here's a few from our family:

1. Jesse started high school and is doing awesome in his honors classes.

2. Josh started college at Bridgewater State, majoring in Physics and loving his classes.

3. Josh got his drivers license and his first car (2007 Kia spectra).

4. Jesse earned his Order of the Arrow "Arrowsman" at scouts.

5. Josh's Make-a-wish room makeover is being worked on! It will be finished before Thanksgiving!

Jane

Digital opinion leader

2. Josh started college at Bridgewater State, majoring in Physics and loving his classes.

5. Josh's Make-a-wish room makeover is being worked on! It will be finished before Thanksgiving!

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />Here's a few from our family:
<br />
<br />1. Jesse started high school and is doing awesome in his honors classes.
<br />
<br />2. Josh started college at Bridgewater State, majoring in Physics and loving his classes.
<br />
<br />3. Josh got his drivers license and his first car (2007 Kia spectra).
<br />
<br />4. Jesse earned his Order of the Arrow "Arrowsman" at scouts.
<br />
<br />5. Josh's Make-a-wish room makeover is being worked on! It will be finished before Thanksgiving!

Lance2020x

Jane you are a busy mom!!! That's so great that Jesse is in Scouts! I'm an eagle scout myself, and venturing president, though I'm sad to say I never took the time to join OA. PLEASE post before and after pictures of the room makeover! That's so awesome!

Lance2020x

Jane you are a busy mom!!! That's so great that Jesse is in Scouts! I'm an eagle scout myself, and venturing president, though I'm sad to say I never took the time to join OA. PLEASE post before and after pictures of the room makeover! That's so awesome!

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

J

Juniper

Great idea!!!!

1. Had a great night out with some friends last night and was sent a drink by a mystery man from across the bar (like a movie!! LOL!!!)
2 Bought a new car today
3 Booked a holiday to New York for my husbands 40th in November (We live in Uk and are so excited bout the trip)
4 Am going to stay with my sister next weekend for her birthday.
5 Can't think of another except life is good at the moment!!!!

J

Juniper

Great idea!!!!

1. Had a great night out with some friends last night and was sent a drink by a mystery man from across the bar (like a movie!! LOL!!!)
2 Bought a new car today
3 Booked a holiday to New York for my husbands 40th in November (We live in Uk and are so excited bout the trip)

J

Juniper

Great idea!!!!

2 Bought a new car today

J

Juniper

Great idea!!!!

2 Bought a new car today

J

Juniper

Great idea!!!!
<br />
<br />1. Had a great night out with some friends last night and was sent a drink by a mystery man from across the bar (like a movie!! LOL!!!)
<br />2 Bought a new car today
<br />3 Booked a holiday to New York for my husbands 40th in November (We live in Uk and are so excited bout the trip)
<br />4 Am going to stay with my sister next weekend for her birthday.
<br />5 Can't think of another except life is good at the moment!!!!
<br />