Share your exciting changes and adventures!

soderick

1. After 15 years of avoiding it, I had a feeding tube placed, and I think it's the reason I haven't needed IV antibiotics for almost 2 years!

2. My little brother just moved to the town where I live, so I get to see him much more often.

3. I started volunteering at the animal shelter and get to spend 4 hours a week playing with kittens.

4. I get to go to a 49er game next weekend, and they are donating a portion of ticket sales to CFF.

5. I started writing/illustrating little books about the adventures of our 2 cats for my stepson, and he loves them so much that I can't keep up with his desire to read them.

soderick

1. After 15 years of avoiding it, I had a feeding tube placed, and I think it's the reason I haven't needed IV antibiotics for almost 2 years!

2. My little brother just moved to the town where I live, so I get to see him much more often.

3. I started volunteering at the animal shelter and get to spend 4 hours a week playing with kittens.

4. I get to go to a 49er game next weekend, and they are donating a portion of ticket sales to CFF.

5. I started writing/illustrating little books about the adventures of our 2 cats for my stepson, and he loves them so much that I can't keep up with his desire to read them.

soderick

soderick

soderick

<br />
<br />2. My little brother just moved to the town where I live, so I get to see him much more often.
<br />
<br />3. I started volunteering at the animal shelter and get to spend 4 hours a week playing with kittens.
<br />
<br />4. I get to go to a 49er game next weekend, and they are donating a portion of ticket sales to CFF.
<br />
<br />5. I started writing/illustrating little books about the adventures of our 2 cats for my stepson, and he loves them so much that I can't keep up with his desire to read them.

M

mneville

1.Aidan (our 5 year old with CF) has started Kindergarten as the youngest but biggest in his class.

2. Aidan is fully responsible at school for his own Creon and is doing amazing with it.

3. Aidan is hopefully beginning the Tiger 2 study is he qhalifies...

M

mneville

1.Aidan (our 5 year old with CF) has started Kindergarten as the youngest but biggest in his class.

2. Aidan is fully responsible at school for his own Creon and is doing amazing with it.

M

mneville

M

mneville

M

mneville

<br />
<br />2. Aidan is fully responsible at school for his own Creon and is doing amazing with it.
<br />
<br />3. Aidan is hopefully beginning the Tiger 2 study is he qhalifies...