She sounds like she is drowning!

M

Mommafirst

Is she on any oral abx? Our clinic starts orals without seeing her if she is coughing for more than 5 days. I hope she feels better soon.

M

Mommafirst

Is she on any oral abx? Our clinic starts orals without seeing her if she is coughing for more than 5 days. I hope she feels better soon.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

Mommy2Alysa

No the only thing she is on is her regular CF meds. I am still waiting for her team to call me back (still a few more hours I am assuming)

Mommy2Alysa

No the only thing she is on is her regular CF meds. I am still waiting for her team to call me back (still a few more hours I am assuming)

Mommy2Alysa

Mommy2Alysa

Mommy2Alysa

Mommy2Alysa

SHE IS BEING ADMITTED AS SOON AS A BED BECOMES AVAILABLE. I am in tears sitting at my desk. She is so little and wont understand.

Mommy2Alysa

SHE IS BEING ADMITTED AS SOON AS A BED BECOMES AVAILABLE. I am in tears sitting at my desk. She is so little and wont understand.

Mommy2Alysa

Mommy2Alysa

Mommy2Alysa

dswilson67

It is scary. Dan had to be admitted when he was 23 months. They don't understand, but she will get the medicine and extra care that she is going to need to get better. The pediatric nurses are great. Not only do they care for the patient, they will take the time to make sure the parents don't need anything either. Bring things from home that will be familar to her, blankets and toys. You guys will get through it.

dswilson67

It is scary. Dan had to be admitted when he was 23 months. They don't understand, but she will get the medicine and extra care that she is going to need to get better. The pediatric nurses are great. Not only do they care for the patient, they will take the time to make sure the parents don't need anything either. Bring things from home that will be familar to her, blankets and toys. You guys will get through it.

dswilson67

dswilson67

dswilson67