Should I have more children?

DaLaHu

mneville, I am curious about PGD. If it not too personal, I have a couple questions. First, did you use yours and your husbands genes for the IVF? Also, what kind of cost is expected and does insurance help?

DaLaHu

mneville, I am curious about PGD. If it not too personal, I have a couple questions. First, did you use yours and your husbands genes for the IVF? Also, what kind of cost is expected and does insurance help?

DaLaHu

DaLaHu

DaLaHu

K

Kim200806

I've always read that pro-life advocates believe life starts when sperm meets egg.

K

Kim200806

I've always read that pro-life advocates believe life starts when sperm meets egg.

K

Kim200806

K

Kim200806

K

Kim200806

leigh12

i had another child after blake was diagnosed. we wanted another but were going to go the ivf/pgd route, however without going in to detail i found out i was pregnant due to a contraception failure. we were both very nervous and worried how we would go with two cf kids(i am sure we would have been okay). i had in utero testing done and found out that the child was a carrier so i was extremely lucky. i do think it is a very personal decision but i would maybe ask some of the adults with cf what their views are just to give you an idea of what the actual cfer might think
good luck with your decision
leigh

leigh12

i had another child after blake was diagnosed. we wanted another but were going to go the ivf/pgd route, however without going in to detail i found out i was pregnant due to a contraception failure. we were both very nervous and worried how we would go with two cf kids(i am sure we would have been okay). i had in utero testing done and found out that the child was a carrier so i was extremely lucky. i do think it is a very personal decision but i would maybe ask some of the adults with cf what their views are just to give you an idea of what the actual cfer might think
leigh

leigh12

leigh

leigh12

leigh

leigh12

<br />good luck with your decision
<br />leigh

DaLaHu

leigh12..that is a good suggestion about hearing from adults with CF. So..any adults that have CF out there feel free to input no matter what your thoughts.

DaLaHu

leigh12..that is a good suggestion about hearing from adults with CF. So..any adults that have CF out there feel free to input no matter what your thoughts.

DaLaHu

DaLaHu

DaLaHu