sick parent w/ cf child

missnth

i think you just have to do the best you can. many times you were carrying a bug before you had symptoms and could have passed it along before you realized. you just always have to maintain the most germ free situations that you can handle and then deal with whatever bugs come along with extra treatments. as they post everywhere these days, clean hands save lives!

missnth

i think you just have to do the best you can. many times you were carrying a bug before you had symptoms and could have passed it along before you realized. you just always have to maintain the most germ free situations that you can handle and then deal with whatever bugs come along with extra treatments. as they post everywhere these days, clean hands save lives!

missnth

missnth

missnth