singulair

Juliet

I've been using Singulair for a few years now (before my CF DX). My doc started me on it for allergies. Once my prescription ran out over a long weekend so I ended up skipping about 4 days of it. I felt worse. I haven't missed a dose since. ~Juliet

Juliet

I've been using Singulair for a few years now (before my CF DX). My doc started me on it for allergies. Once my prescription ran out over a long weekend so I ended up skipping about 4 days of it. I felt worse. I haven't missed a dose since. ~Juliet

Juliet

Juliet

Juliet

Asexyblond23

I have been on it for heck at least 5 years now. My allgeries ssem to stay in check so I think it helps me.

On the copay part what about walmart, they have that new thing where they have a HUGE list of generics that are $4 each.

Asexyblond23

I have been on it for heck at least 5 years now. My allgeries ssem to stay in check so I think it helps me.

On the copay part what about walmart, they have that new thing where they have a HUGE list of generics that are $4 each.

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

<br />
<br />On the copay part what about walmart, they have that new thing where they have a HUGE list of generics that are $4 each.

CJsmom

My son (possible CF) takes Singulair and has been for almost a year now. It does help alot with his asthma and allergies. He takes it along with asmanex (for airway control)and allegra (for sinus drip) plus his albuterol inhaler is as needed.
Price wise, we have BC/BS of NY and its a midline copay ($20). To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a generic form so that rules out walmarts $4 price.

CJsmom

My son (possible CF) takes Singulair and has been for almost a year now. It does help alot with his asthma and allergies. He takes it along with asmanex (for airway control)and allegra (for sinus drip) plus his albuterol inhaler is as needed.
Price wise, we have BC/BS of NY and its a midline copay ($20). To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a generic form so that rules out walmarts $4 price.

CJsmom

CJsmom

CJsmom

<br />Price wise, we have BC/BS of NY and its a midline copay ($20). To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a generic form so that rules out walmarts $4 price.

princessjdc

You know Ive seen the commercials for Singular and since Ive been having a little trouble with the ibroprfin(sp?) I thought maybe this singulair would work better for me. I may ask the doc about it, souding from you guys, it sounds like it is worth taking.

princessjdc

You know Ive seen the commercials for Singular and since Ive been having a little trouble with the ibroprfin(sp?) I thought maybe this singulair would work better for me. I may ask the doc about it, souding from you guys, it sounds like it is worth taking.

princessjdc

princessjdc

princessjdc