Sinus Migraines

clawson5104

I used to get tension headaches that would turn into migraines, my doc gave me esgic...it's tylenol w/ caffeine. but i don't have insurance now, so i use GOOD'YS headache powders chased with mountain dew. i used to not be able to use them, horrible, but learned how without tasting....pour on very back of tongue, and start chugging the mountain dew, until it's off your tongue. this seriously works for me. i take ibuprofen for regular headaches, but ALWAYS goody's for the bad ones. i think they have a pill form of it now too. hope u find relief. ice pack on back of head helps too. i know ice,,,,but it does help.

clawson5104

I used to get tension headaches that would turn into migraines, my doc gave me esgic...it's tylenol w/ caffeine. but i don't have insurance now, so i use GOOD'YS headache powders chased with mountain dew. i used to not be able to use them, horrible, but learned how without tasting....pour on very back of tongue, and start chugging the mountain dew, until it's off your tongue. this seriously works for me. i take ibuprofen for regular headaches, but ALWAYS goody's for the bad ones. i think they have a pill form of it now too. hope u find relief. ice pack on back of head helps too. i know ice,,,,but it does help.

clawson5104

clawson5104

clawson5104