Sinus Migraines

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Nasal washes/rinses worked wonders for me. I don't have cf, so I take advil cold & sinus (Ibuprofen & sudafed) when I start to feel one coming on. Another thing I do is use doctor bronner's peppermint soap in the shower -- wash my face with it, put a hot washcloth over my face with some of the soap on it. Feels cooling.

Before I had my tonsils out 7 years ago, I also found that putting an icepack on my forehead would help.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Nasal washes/rinses worked wonders for me. I don't have cf, so I take advil cold & sinus (Ibuprofen & sudafed) when I start to feel one coming on. Another thing I do is use doctor bronner's peppermint soap in the shower -- wash my face with it, put a hot washcloth over my face with some of the soap on it. Feels cooling.

Before I had my tonsils out 7 years ago, I also found that putting an icepack on my forehead would help.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Asexyblond23

I have had 5 sinuse surgires and lot of migraines and headaches. What my surgeon told me is that caffine will help relieve your headaches, I gave him the you have to be kidding me look. He told me to take anacin. It is a pain med (either tynol or adivl not sure you would have to read the bottle) mixed with caffine in a pill. I lauged but went and tried it and it really does help. You can get it at like a kroger or walmart.

Asexyblond23

I have had 5 sinuse surgires and lot of migraines and headaches. What my surgeon told me is that caffine will help relieve your headaches, I gave him the you have to be kidding me look. He told me to take anacin. It is a pain med (either tynol or adivl not sure you would have to read the bottle) mixed with caffine in a pill. I lauged but went and tried it and it really does help. You can get it at like a kroger or walmart.

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

debs2girls

Also, drinking Gatorade is supposed to make your migraine go away..my therory is: it makes you throw up, so you feel better (I dont like Gatorade)

debs2girls

Also, drinking Gatorade is supposed to make your migraine go away..my therory is: it makes you throw up, so you feel better (I dont like Gatorade)

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls