Skin peeling

Has anyone ever had a problem with their skin peeling on the fingers and roam to the hands. It happens about once a year and I can't think of what it could be.
(i'm not on any new meds.)

Has anyone ever had a problem with their skin peeling on the fingers and roam to the hands. It happens about once a year and I can't think of what it could be.

barbc888

Yes, this started happening to me recently. But it started with my fingertips and spread from finger to finger, luckily it didn't reach my hands. For me, it was a vitamin deficiency. I hope you're able to pinpoint the cause... maybe it's the same thing, or the weather...? Good luck, and keep us posted on what you find out.

Barbara

barbc888

Yes, this started happening to me recently. But it started with my fingertips and spread from finger to finger, luckily it didn't reach my hands. For me, it was a vitamin deficiency. I hope you're able to pinpoint the cause... maybe it's the same thing, or the weather...? Good luck, and keep us posted on what you find out.

Barbara

barbc888

Barbara

barbc888

Barbara

barbc888

Barbara

M

MCGrad2006

I have also heard that it could mean low oxygen, I dont know if that is true b/c it happens to me too about once a year (and I have very good oxygen levels). Since it happens once a year, its probably weather related, and no need to be overly concerned. You could mention it next time you are at clinic.

M

MCGrad2006

I have also heard that it could mean low oxygen, I dont know if that is true b/c it happens to me too about once a year (and I have very good oxygen levels). Since it happens once a year, its probably weather related, and no need to be overly concerned. You could mention it next time you are at clinic.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006