SL Crash Course

lightNlife

Hi folks, if you haven't done so already, check out my blog and read about what Second Life has to offer. If it sounds like something you'd like to try, PM me and I'll help you get started. I'm available for pretty much the next 4 hours! Plenty of time to show you around.

lightNlife

Hi folks, if you haven't done so already, check out my blog and read about what Second Life has to offer. If it sounds like something you'd like to try, PM me and I'll help you get started. I'm available for pretty much the next 4 hours! Plenty of time to show you around.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

Marjolein

Was nice seeing you there Lauren, can't wait to see the pictures. This really feels like something in reallife somehow!
I have to go now, it's 10.15 pm and I really need to go to bed haha.

See you all on SL! And like Lauren I'm available for questions too.

X

Marjolein

Was nice seeing you there Lauren, can't wait to see the pictures. This really feels like something in reallife somehow!

X

Marjolein

X

Marjolein

X

Marjolein

<br />I have to go now, it's 10.15 pm and I really need to go to bed haha.
<br />
<br />See you all on SL! And like Lauren I'm available for questions too.
<br />
<br />X

Marjolein

So that's LightNlife, Audex, me and someone else from the Netherlands (whom I don't know) in the picture. Hopefully there will be more CFers to join us soon.

Well done for posting, Lauren!

Marjolein

So that's LightNlife, Audex, me and someone else from the Netherlands (whom I don't know) in the picture. Hopefully there will be more CFers to join us soon.

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein

<br />
<br />Well done for posting, Lauren!