SL Crash Course

Imogene

Administrator
Wow I'm impressed Anastasia! Now if only I can figure out my clothing options and stay dressed with hair! Imogene Arctor

Imogene

Administrator
Wow I'm impressed Anastasia! Now if only I can figure out my clothing options and stay dressed with hair! Imogene Arctor

Imogene

Administrator

Imogene

Administrator

Imogene

Administrator

dyza

Thanks Scott for the help.
Unfortunately I hit some kind of dance button and couldn't stop myself from jigging around like someone from the Blue Oyster Bar, I was laughing so much I could barely see what I was doing and had no option but to quit.

Craig

dyza

Unfortunately I hit some kind of dance button and couldn't stop myself from jigging around like someone from the Blue Oyster Bar, I was laughing so much I could barely see what I was doing and had no option but to quit.

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

<br />Unfortunately I hit some kind of dance button and couldn't stop myself from jigging around like someone from the Blue Oyster Bar, I was laughing so much I could barely see what I was doing and had no option but to quit.
<br />
<br />Craig

lightNlife

Stacey, way to go! I'm proud of you for sticking with it and figuring out the problem.

Craig, I got stuck dancing the other day too!

lightNlife

Stacey, way to go! I'm proud of you for sticking with it and figuring out the problem.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

<br />
<br />Craig, I got stuck dancing the other day too!

bittyhorse23

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Marjolein</b></i>

Amy

Can it be that you need to recieve an email to really confirm everything?
.</end quote></div>

haha I forgot to activate my account! I got the email but didn't activate...duh!!!!

bittyhorse23

Amy

.</end quote></div>

haha I forgot to activate my account! I got the email but didn't activate...duh!!!!

bittyhorse23

Amy

.</end quote></div>

bittyhorse23

Amy

.</end quote>

bittyhorse23

<br />
<br />Amy
<br />
<br />Can it be that you need to recieve an email to really confirm everything?
<br />.</end quote>
<br />
<br />haha I forgot to activate my account! I got the email but didn't activate...duh!!!!