SL Crash Course

Scottius

Unfortunately I can only go on in the evenings, or earlier in the morning. You might want to go to the edit tab and check preferences. There is another menu within that called graphic settings (i think) Perhaps they are set way too low. I cannot access the program right now, but I believe there is a switch that toggles between 4 different levels of quality. Select a higher level of quality, quit out of the program and reenter. The lowest level sets avatar quality at a very bitmappy feel, and maybe this can help. Although even at that level, the graphics shouldn't be doing what is happening to you, it is worth a try.

There are more specialized graphic settings (a more button or something like that) but I would have to be there in order to guide you through those).

Scottius

Unfortunately I can only go on in the evenings, or earlier in the morning. You might want to go to the edit tab and check preferences. There is another menu within that called graphic settings (i think) Perhaps they are set way too low. I cannot access the program right now, but I believe there is a switch that toggles between 4 different levels of quality. Select a higher level of quality, quit out of the program and reenter. The lowest level sets avatar quality at a very bitmappy feel, and maybe this can help. Although even at that level, the graphics shouldn't be doing what is happening to you, it is worth a try.

There are more specialized graphic settings (a more button or something like that) but I would have to be there in order to guide you through those).

Scottius

Scottius

Scottius

<br />
<br />There are more specialized graphic settings (a more button or something like that) but I would have to be there in order to guide you through those).

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Audex</b></i>

Jane, you can edit the avatar to make her look however you like.</end quote></div>

I tried but no better. Maybe I didn't go t othe right place. Is it in Edit, then appearance?

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane, you can edit the avatar to make her look however you like.</end quote></div>

I tried but no better. Maybe I didn't go t othe right place. Is it in Edit, then appearance?

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane, you can edit the avatar to make her look however you like.</end quote>

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />Jane, you can edit the avatar to make her look however you like.</end quote>
<br />
<br />I tried but no better. Maybe I didn't go t othe right place. Is it in Edit, then appearance?

Scottius

Jane to edit the appearance of your person right-click on your avatar (person), and an appearance option comes up on that little pie menu. Click on that, and a number of options will come up to edit: skin, clothes, body, etc.

And as I mentioned, you get entirely new skins, hair, etc., and although that is a little bit more involved, it definitely helps.

Scottius

Jane to edit the appearance of your person right-click on your avatar (person), and an appearance option comes up on that little pie menu. Click on that, and a number of options will come up to edit: skin, clothes, body, etc.

And as I mentioned, you get entirely new skins, hair, etc., and although that is a little bit more involved, it definitely helps.

Scottius

Scottius

Scottius

<br />
<br />And as I mentioned, you get entirely new skins, hair, etc., and although that is a little bit more involved, it definitely helps.

JORDYSMOM

I figured out my problem all by my little self!! LOL I'm so proud of me, and SHOCKED that I was able to do it. LOL The resolution to my problem was that I went into edit, then preferences, and I increased the pixels and unchecked avatar vertex or something like that. Yay me!! If anyone else is having similar problems as I described in my previous posts, try this. It worked for me.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I figured out my problem all by my little self!! LOL I'm so proud of me, and SHOCKED that I was able to do it. LOL The resolution to my problem was that I went into edit, then preferences, and I increased the pixels and unchecked avatar vertex or something like that. Yay me!! If anyone else is having similar problems as I described in my previous posts, try this. It worked for me.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey