Slow progress with working out...advice requested

C

cfsucks

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>travboi86</b></i>

ok your sayin your bulking up and your trainer is upping the weight and lower the reps yeah thats right IF you want to bulk up, i have cf and also compete in body building comps and sorry to say but ditch that trainer i train heavy and low reps to bulk up come comp time i start to train lower weights abd higher reps higher reps burn fat and tone mucle. im a trainer and can help you over the net if you need it.

i will help you and change your body to wat you want</end quote></div>

not everyone thrives with that method. many people will only gain strength with low reps/high weights. ive found i do better with higher reps than i do with lower for building mass.

C

cfsucks

ok your sayin your bulking up and your trainer is upping the weight and lower the reps yeah thats right IF you want to bulk up, i have cf and also compete in body building comps and sorry to say but ditch that trainer i train heavy and low reps to bulk up come comp time i start to train lower weights abd higher reps higher reps burn fat and tone mucle. im a trainer and can help you over the net if you need it.

not everyone thrives with that method. many people will only gain strength with low reps/high weights. ive found i do better with higher reps than i do with lower for building mass.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

i will help you and change your body to wat you want</end quote>

C

cfsucks

<br />
<br />ok your sayin your bulking up and your trainer is upping the weight and lower the reps yeah thats right IF you want to bulk up, i have cf and also compete in body building comps and sorry to say but ditch that trainer i train heavy and low reps to bulk up come comp time i start to train lower weights abd higher reps higher reps burn fat and tone mucle. im a trainer and can help you over the net if you need it.
<br />
<br />i will help you and change your body to wat you want</end quote>
<br />
<br />not everyone thrives with that method. many people will only gain strength with low reps/high weights. ive found i do better with higher reps than i do with lower for building mass.