Slow progress with working out...advice requested

fivepercent

Thanks bonniebaby. I'm a little intimidated by those classes...once I feel a little stronger, and steadier on my feet, I'll definitely explore those options. Vanity is an incredible motivator.

fivepercent

Thanks bonniebaby. I'm a little intimidated by those classes...once I feel a little stronger, and steadier on my feet, I'll definitely explore those options. Vanity is an incredible motivator.

fivepercent

fivepercent

fivepercent

PlumPerfect

my best answer is to pump up more protein to build muscle. If you take whey protien shake should be measusred to either a 2 oz mix but what i would do is take 2 oz when you wake eat breakfast 2 hours later which you could work out inbetween if you want but then have a 2 oz protien after lunch after dinner and before bed. also the way muscle works is that to build and bulk you need to let that muscle have a break thats whay you generally done't work out the same group every day because you are breaking down the muscle and the healing the next day is what gradually grows it. now being a woman and all you probly would like small but hard tone muscle so you don't want to give that muscle group time to heal so you need to work every group everyday it can be a small work out just to work the muscle on your off day with your trainer. I also would say that cardio isn't that important I never do alot just some walking which is better fo ryou than anything else cardio wise.
I had much better result with a female trainer who knew the workings of the female body too. when I had da male trainer he made me look like a guy.
hope this helps

PlumPerfect

my best answer is to pump up more protein to build muscle. If you take whey protien shake should be measusred to either a 2 oz mix but what i would do is take 2 oz when you wake eat breakfast 2 hours later which you could work out inbetween if you want but then have a 2 oz protien after lunch after dinner and before bed. also the way muscle works is that to build and bulk you need to let that muscle have a break thats whay you generally done't work out the same group every day because you are breaking down the muscle and the healing the next day is what gradually grows it. now being a woman and all you probly would like small but hard tone muscle so you don't want to give that muscle group time to heal so you need to work every group everyday it can be a small work out just to work the muscle on your off day with your trainer. I also would say that cardio isn't that important I never do alot just some walking which is better fo ryou than anything else cardio wise.
I had much better result with a female trainer who knew the workings of the female body too. when I had da male trainer he made me look like a guy.
hope this helps

PlumPerfect

hope this helps

PlumPerfect

hope this helps

PlumPerfect

<br />I had much better result with a female trainer who knew the workings of the female body too. when I had da male trainer he made me look like a guy.
<br />hope this helps

skooocher

coincidentally i just started a supervised weight training program. My trainer recommends short sessions that are high intenstity (HIT- high intensity training). He swears that its the only way to build up muscles quickly. I'm sure you can find more info/books about it on the web. I just started the program so i'll keep you posted if its working.

skooocher

coincidentally i just started a supervised weight training program. My trainer recommends short sessions that are high intenstity (HIT- high intensity training). He swears that its the only way to build up muscles quickly. I'm sure you can find more info/books about it on the web. I just started the program so i'll keep you posted if its working.

skooocher

skooocher

skooocher

silk5197

Watch out for the vitamin water-it has a ton of sugar-try more cardio and eat five high protein meals daily-although i think it can b hard for guys to give females exercise advice

silk5197

Watch out for the vitamin water-it has a ton of sugar-try more cardio and eat five high protein meals daily-although i think it can b hard for guys to give females exercise advice

silk5197

silk5197

silk5197