Small Bowel Obstruction

JennifersHope

I totally feel for you.. Now in my life I have had two bowel obstructions and they were the worst pain I ever felt in my life.. I had my last one, which wasnt a true obstruction as much as an ileus last week and it brought me to my knees in a fetal position..

I am glad you are feeling better

Jennifer

JennifersHope

I totally feel for you.. Now in my life I have had two bowel obstructions and they were the worst pain I ever felt in my life.. I had my last one, which wasnt a true obstruction as much as an ileus last week and it brought me to my knees in a fetal position..

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

kayleesgrandma

Jennie, I work on a surgical floor, where a large majority of our patients are in with bowel obstructions and problems, so I know what you went through. I hate it, you are so miserable with that NG tube down your throat!!! I always tell my patients to turn on the bright lights, get a suntan, and then they can say they were at a "health spa for the rich and famous--special diet, special activities" and I had one patient say--where's the massuse??!!

Glad you are out and feeling better!

kayleesgrandma

Jennie, I work on a surgical floor, where a large majority of our patients are in with bowel obstructions and problems, so I know what you went through. I hate it, you are so miserable with that NG tube down your throat!!! I always tell my patients to turn on the bright lights, get a suntan, and then they can say they were at a "health spa for the rich and famous--special diet, special activities" and I had one patient say--where's the massuse??!!

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

Jennie

Lauren (Lou Lou),
LOL!!! I've since corrected my spelling to show "had a few cramps". My CF doc was brought in on was was happening... She agreed with the surgery. The reason for the exploratory surgery was because they thought my bowel was 'kinked' but the CT scan didn't give a clear picture. My incision is about 7 inches long; needing 19 staples. OUCH! So much for wearing my bikini anytime soon LOL. Lauren, regarding your comment "I'm glad you feel good about it but to me it sounds like well I'm.....not a doctor so I won't comment". You're free to comment in anyway you please... I'm open minded.

Jennie

Lauren (Lou Lou),
LOL!!! I've since corrected my spelling to show "had a few cramps". My CF doc was brought in on was was happening... She agreed with the surgery. The reason for the exploratory surgery was because they thought my bowel was 'kinked' but the CT scan didn't give a clear picture. My incision is about 7 inches long; needing 19 staples. OUCH! So much for wearing my bikini anytime soon LOL. Lauren, regarding your comment "I'm glad you feel good about it but to me it sounds like well I'm.....not a doctor so I won't comment". You're free to comment in anyway you please... I'm open minded.

Jennie

Lauren (Lou Lou),

Jennie

Lauren (Lou Lou),

Jennie

Lauren (Lou Lou),