SMOKE

laulau555

we all know how much smoke SUCKS when it gets into our lungs. well i was just out with my friends around a fire in their back yard when a bunch of them decide to smoke some cigarettes , i don't have a problem with them giving themselves lung cancer, but i cant STAND the smoke. I walked away coughing and wishing i had my vest to shake out all this smoke getting stuck in my lungs, while they inquired "why are you being so anti-social" ughgh i can't stand when people are ignorant about smoking, even if i didn't have cf they don't realize people around them are inhaling their gross cancer-smoke and some DONT LIKE IT. what do you guys do when there's people around you smoking? whether you know them or dont?

laulau555

we all know how much smoke SUCKS when it gets into our lungs. well i was just out with my friends around a fire in their back yard when a bunch of them decide to smoke some cigarettes , i don't have a problem with them giving themselves lung cancer, but i cant STAND the smoke. I walked away coughing and wishing i had my vest to shake out all this smoke getting stuck in my lungs, while they inquired "why are you being so anti-social" ughgh i can't stand when people are ignorant about smoking, even if i didn't have cf they don't realize people around them are inhaling their gross cancer-smoke and some DONT LIKE IT. what do you guys do when there's people around you smoking? whether you know them or dont?

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555

Solo

Well if people wish to pollute their lungs, that's their own prerogative. I personally detest smoke, and I keep a can of gas in my car, mostly because I drive on "E" often and don't feel like running out of gas on the highway, so people are afraid to light up in my car, Lol. If there's people around me smoking, I just leave, that's it. I make it known that I despise cigarette smoke, so everyone in my inner circle is in the know. If people call me "anti-social" or what not, I figure they're the ones with the problem, not I.

Solo

Well if people wish to pollute their lungs, that's their own prerogative. I personally detest smoke, and I keep a can of gas in my car, mostly because I drive on "E" often and don't feel like running out of gas on the highway, so people are afraid to light up in my car, Lol. If there's people around me smoking, I just leave, that's it. I make it known that I despise cigarette smoke, so everyone in my inner circle is in the know. If people call me "anti-social" or what not, I figure they're the ones with the problem, not I.

Solo

Solo

Solo

Kelli

My stepsons smoke (they don't live with us and they are adults). But we have a summer place they like to come to, one of the boys will walk in the yard so no smoke comes my way. Good enough!! The other kid can be siting next to me (outside of course) and he'll light up. Since it's MY house, I give a stern face and point to the yard. A b*tchy "OVER THERE" gets the point right across.

EVERYONE knows not to dare smoke in one of the vehicles or the houses. I'd go on a rampage and hurt someone. What they do in THEIR house is up to them (since I don't have to go to their houses). But in MY house....it's a no go.

I guess it just depends on who is smoking and what the situation is. If I'm at someone else's house, then I feel I don't have a right to 'tell' them what to do, so I'll leave or re-position myself to get away from it.

Kelli

Kelli

My stepsons smoke (they don't live with us and they are adults). But we have a summer place they like to come to, one of the boys will walk in the yard so no smoke comes my way. Good enough!! The other kid can be siting next to me (outside of course) and he'll light up. Since it's MY house, I give a stern face and point to the yard. A b*tchy "OVER THERE" gets the point right across.

EVERYONE knows not to dare smoke in one of the vehicles or the houses. I'd go on a rampage and hurt someone. What they do in THEIR house is up to them (since I don't have to go to their houses). But in MY house....it's a no go.

I guess it just depends on who is smoking and what the situation is. If I'm at someone else's house, then I feel I don't have a right to 'tell' them what to do, so I'll leave or re-position myself to get away from it.

Kelli

Kelli

Kelli

Kelli

Kelli

Kelli

<br />
<br />EVERYONE knows not to dare smoke in one of the vehicles or the houses. I'd go on a rampage and hurt someone. What they do in THEIR house is up to them (since I don't have to go to their houses). But in MY house....it's a no go.
<br />
<br />I guess it just depends on who is smoking and what the situation is. If I'm at someone else's house, then I feel I don't have a right to 'tell' them what to do, so I'll leave or re-position myself to get away from it.
<br />
<br />Kelli

purpledoggy

Before my husband had his transplant if anyone would smoke near him he would spit a big wad on the ground, point to it and say "see what you get to look forward too".

purpledoggy

Before my husband had his transplant if anyone would smoke near him he would spit a big wad on the ground, point to it and say "see what you get to look forward too".

purpledoggy

purpledoggy

purpledoggy